posted 48 years ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 8K

Posted with ToGo

Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition for Xbox One
$14.99
https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Destiny-The-Taken-King-Legendary-Edition-for-Xbox-One/productID.320730300

Perfect for new and existing Guardians, this Legendary Edition features the complete Destiny experience including The Taken King, the original Destiny game, Expansion I: The Dark Below, and Expansion II: House of Wolves.

Views
2 Comments
Add Comment
Good deal for a crappy game. Imagine they are still selling their crappy ROI Expansion for $30! If you buy this version you will be locked out of tons of end game content. Bungvision is lame and douchebags.

Really? Wow!  I'm glad I read your post. I nearly bought this.  I've been playing Halo since December and really like it, but it's not a game for a 1st timer.  I'm looking for a NEW franchise to invest in, not an old one.  Plus, I like 3rd person too. Hmmm..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017