Love Chinese descriptions and fake verified user reviews:
"▲▲Sharp Cutlery - The chef’s knife with an extremely sharpness blade central to bring about the excellent cuts. Which makes you have a comfortable cooking. Whats importantly, it can still remain its sharp even though you need to use the knife to do some tough tasks . It can work perfectly beyond your imagination."

Code works for me.

I love it so much. Thank you for your coupon code. I will recommend it. 

yzj said:   Love Chinese descriptions and fake verified user reviews:
"▲▲Sharp Cutlery - The chef’s knife with an extremely sharpness blade central to bring about the excellent cuts. Which makes you have a comfortable cooking. Whats importantly, it can still remain its sharp even though you need to use the knife to do some tough tasks . It can work perfectly beyond your imagination."

Lol, these poor translations are always so dramatic. "It will fix all bad things in your life and make you rich buy it it's superior."

Fakespot says Grade F. Reviews are unreliable/fake. 1 star reviews sound pretty bad (and there are a lot, relative to 2-4 star).
Also note that "pakka wood" is plastic infused wood.
So, I will pass.

while I'd agree this is not a great knife, it is no worse than most other "premium" knives on the market.
the steel is the same steel that is in a cutco knife
And unless you've lived under a rock for 25 years, no one thinks pakkawood is real wood. Pakka wood is used in about 75% of over 100 dollar knives, but yes, it's not real wood.

Just because someone is not fluent in English does not mean they are fake reviews and just because there is a fake review does not mean it's Chinese.

If you've seen the reviews, there are both real and fake reviews there, but no more fake reviews than most other low priced items on Amazon which is filled with people who have received free product in exchange for a review. Amazon has now cut back on the freebies from third parties, but I still get offers all the time.

And if you want to see fake reviews, look at the reviews for cutco or Herbalife products.

This is MUCH better than a department store knife at about the same price and better than a cutco (better handle, better ergonomics but same steel) but at a fraction of the cost.

I'd highly recommend a Tojiro ITK or DP series knife ovr this knife, and either is about the same price. But this is not as bad as the thread seems to be saying.

Is the knife so great as the review showed? I tkink it is a queation!11111

harrisonh said:   while I'd agree this is not a great knife, it is no worse than most other "premium" knives on the market.
the steel is the same steel that is in a cutco knife
And unless you've lived under a rock for 25 years, no one thinks pakkawood is real wood. Pakka wood is used in about 75% of over 100 dollar knives, but yes, it's not real wood.

Just because someone is not fluent in English does not mean they are fake reviews and just because there is a fake review does not mean it's Chinese.

If you've seen the reviews, there are both real and fake reviews there, but no more fake reviews than most other low priced items on Amazon which is filled with people who have received free product in exchange for a review. Amazon has now cut back on the freebies from third parties, but I still get offers all the time.

And if you want to see fake reviews, look at the reviews for cutco or Herbalife products.

This is MUCH better than a department store knife at about the same price and better than a cutco (better handle, better ergonomics but same steel) but at a fraction of the cost.

I'd highly recommend a Tojiro ITK or DP series knife ovr this knife, and either is about the same price. But this is not as bad as the thread seems to be saying.

Where can you find a Tojiro for $16??

I'm so confused. Most of the reviews I read are about a magnetic bar that holds the knives, and I don't believe this comes with one. Did they just replace the item?

at it's regular price, the twin to this knife was 40. you can get an ITK (MV steel) for about 35 and a DP for about 45 (VG10). but you're right, not at the sale price of this version. Sorry, I thought I posted in the 40 do;ar full price, 20 dollar sale price.

Mea Culpa
Sorry!!!!!

But at 15 bucks for a knife that about the same quality of a cutco....
That part is still accurate

ok

very sharp knife,even the chicken bone can cut it!i

mariashenlan said:   very sharp knife,even the chicken bone can cut it!i
  In Soviet China, chicken bone cuts you!

It is very hard like the chef knife???

It really made of the carbon steel? 1111111111111

FWMemberorama67 said:   It really made of the carbon steel? 1111111111111
  It's made of the same type stainless as in a crapco. It is NOT great steel, but it's not bad either.  MUCH better steel than 4110 steel (like in the victorinox) and it's not a "stamped" knife like the victorinox. 

16 bucks for a machine "forged"  knife out of mediocre steel isn't too bad.
It will be a step up for most people, who think that a victorinox is good or that think that crapco is a "premium" quality knife.
At 30 bucks this is overpriced, but at 16 bucks, it's the same price as a grocery store or a wallyworld knife of unfdifferentiated steel.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017