YMMV - got this offer on the eBay homepage:

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
  2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time on March 6, 2017
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CGAMETECH10

Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide. Terms & ConditionsThe Coupon is a 10% discount off a minimum purchase of $200 valid until 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time on March 6, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item on eBay.com and has a maximum value of $100.

Eligible items include items purchased from the following categories: 1) TV and Home Theatre, 2) Cellphones and Smartphones, and 3) Tablets and eReaders. 

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
$100 max savings

Use Code at check out

Thanks, OP.
Finally pulled the trigger on the new Surface Pro 3 I've been debating.

Nice as it can be combined with the 8% EB so it is roughly $75 discount on a $430 purchase

eljamesyu said:   Nice as it can be combined with the 8% EB so it is roughly $75 discount on a $430 purchase

Wow did not know that eBay allowed stacking of 8% Bucks that expired last night at 12 AM PST plus 10% or 18%!  Darn as I won an auction on 2/28 for int amp and paid for it on 2/28 before this coupon was offered on 3/1...

BPH789 said:   
eljamesyu said:   Nice as it can be combined with the 8% EB so it is roughly $75 discount on a $430 purchase

Wow did not know that eBay allowed stacking of 8% Bucks that expired last night at 12 AM PST plus 10% or 18%!  Darn as I won an auction on 2/28 for int amp and paid for it on 2/28 before this coupon was offered on 3/1...

I didn't realize eBay allowed stacking of their own coupons either. If you were invited, there's currently a 10% bucks on $50+ offer that I've just been told stacks with this coupon. 

www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1557999

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017