posted 2 months ago by
amandainwonderland
Blissful member

T-Mobile has Select Smartphones on sale for as low as $5 per month with free shipping.  Options Include:

• Samsung Galaxy On5 - $0 down/ $5 monthly for 24 months

• 5" HD Display
    • Android 6.0 Marshmallow
    • 1.3 GHz Quad-Core Processor
    • 8GB w/ Expandable Memory up to 128GB
    • 5MP Rear-Facing Camera & 2MP Front-Facing Camera

• Samsung Galaxy J7 - $9.99 down/ $10 monthly for 24 months

• 5.5" HD Super AMOLED Display
    • 1.5 GHz Octa-Core Processor
    • 16GB w/ Expandable Memory up to 128GB
    • 13MP Rear-Facing Camera/ 5MP Front-Facing Camera

• LG Stylo 2 PLUS - $0 down/ $10 monthly for 24 months

• 5.7" HD TFT Display
    • Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
    • 1.4 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon
    • 16GB w/ Expandable Memory up to 2TB

• LG K10 - $0 down/ $7 monthly for 24 months

• 5.3" HD Display
    • Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
    • 1.27 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm
    • 16GB
    • 8MP Rear-Facing Camera/ 5MP Front-Facing Camera

• ZTE ZMAX Pro - $35.99 down/ $6 monthly for 24 months

• 6" FHD Display
    • 1.5 GHz Octa-Core
    • 32GB w/ Expandable Memory up to 128GB

4 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — May. 25, 2017 @ 2:57am
rated:
That's still over $100 it is just spread out. So it's still the same price either way. Besides that, T-Mobile has phones which are free (you only pay for a portion of them if you end with T-Mobile before the end of initial contract).

rated:
Anyone who buys one of these will also end up spending more than if they had just bought the phone outright. Virgin Mobile is selling the 16GB Galaxy J7 for $180, whereas the T-Mobile phone will end up costing $250.

Not trying to TC, just helping people be fully informed before they make a purchase.

rated:
Can Galaxy J7 bought from Virgin Mobile work on T Mobile network?

rated:
Nope. Regardless of network compatibility (GSM or CDMA), Virgin Mobile phones are locked to work only on Virgin Mobile 's network. And their network will not allow any phone except one that is a VM-branded version.

But there are several unlocked 16GB J7 phones on Amazon for $210 - $220, still notably less than the $250 in the OP.

I just noticed my first post in this thread was incorrect on the storage space; both phones have 16GB. I must have looked at the On5 when I first checked that. I've corrected my post above.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017