posted 48 years ago by
runelol

http://www.freedompop.com/offer/voicesimstick?
    FreedomPop offers the FreedomPop 3-In-1 4G LTE SIM Kit: Unlimited Talk & Text + 3GB Data Trial for $1.99.
    Free Selfie Stick w/ purchase.
    Free shipping.

Features: This kit includes GSM 3-in-1 Sim Card Kit ($15.00 value); Nationwide Unlimited Talk, Text, and 2GB Trial ($19.99/mo value); Premium Plus Trial ($7.99/mo value); Free wired selfie stick($29.99 value); Free Shipping ($14.99 value). After 1-month Premium Plus Trial, you can cancel or downgrade to Free Basic Plan (200 mins, 500 texts & 200MB) at any time. Compatible with most unlocked GSM AT&T and Tmobile phones; Use your phone around the world. FreedomPop service currently only supports Android and Apple devices running Android 4.0+ and iOS 7.0+.

How to cancel following non-free stuff services:
    Cancel Premier trial: You might opt-out at sign-up, if not go to "My Account" (password in your email) > Services > Premier service > Deactivate near bottom right corner
    Downgrade data plan: Go to My Account > Plans and click on link for your current plan in the "My Plan" section. On details page, look a tiny downgrade link ("To downgrade your plan, click here") at the bottom.
    Cancel Auto Top Up: My Account > Billing > Billing Settings > Auto Top-up > Edit > Off
    Turn off "3rd party email contacts": My Account > Update Account Settings > go to bottom > e-mail preferences

Views
0 Comments
Add Comment

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017