http://www.ebags.com/product/bose/quietcomfort-35-headphones/322...

Thanks to 

• seawolf21

for originally posting. This deal is an update to his/her's:
"eBags selling Bose products is (also) news to me.  Ebates currently offering 18% cash back.  AMEX has a eBags offer (Spend $75 get $15 back)."

Regular price $349.99
Ebates - $63.00 cash back
AMEX - $15 off $75
Plus... FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING

Total - $271.99 (Sales tax will apply to orders shipped to CO, IN, KY )

ALSO...eBags REWARDSYou have just earned 
$17.45 
in eBags Rewards points

5 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — May. 25, 2017 @ 2:29pm
rated:
Great deal, thanks!

rated:
Various Internet posts are saying it is possible to get customer service to combine gift cards for use online, potentially allowing significant (repeat) Amex Offer stacking. I was feeling a bit lazy so I settled with buying a $75 gift card to redeem 1 offer, and then using that GC and another Amex card to complete the purchase. Fairly easy way to get another $15 off.

rated:
Not sure if customer can combine GC but there may be a risk of losing the cash back if reaching out to customer service after ordering. Suggest evaluating which works out better before proceeding with caution.

But if they can consolidate multiple cards into one I suppose it would be ok.

When I posted a similarly deal in December, I ultimately didn't get ebates cash back as they claim referral didn't come from ebates.  My only guess was after the checkout there was a Google Trusted Store "protection" which I clicked on and probably killed the cash back.  Luckily ebates ultimately granted me an exception.  My plan B was to return it as it was still in return window and wait for next ebates bonus cash back for eBags

I have bith QC35 and QC20.  35 is definitely quieter but I use the 20 to sleep on plane and 35 when awake.

rated:
Yeah if you can't get them combined prior to the purchase don't bother.

I was happy to get my $30 total off via Amex (plus ebates, etc).

rated:
Can you buy a eBags gift card with partial payment using eBags gift card, if so, you may be able to combine them yourselves...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017