posted 2 months ago by
Xenocrates
Deal Hunter - I Deal Therefore I Am

Amazon has the Logitech G602 Gaming Wireless Mouse  on sale for $39.99 with free shipping. Make sure to look on the lower right side under "Other Sellers on Amazon" and select Amazon.com. 

Deal Notes: This is only $0.22 higher than Amazon's lowest price ever from Camelcamelcamel

• Up to 250-hrs. of battery life
  • Power-saving, high-accuracy Delta Zero sensor technology
  • Lag-free gaming-grade wireless, Performance and Endurance modes maximize battery life
  • 11 Programmable Long-life buttons rated to 20 million clicks
  • For Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher

Reviews: PC MagTrusted Reviews 

Rated 4.3/5 stars based on 2,079 customer reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $49.54 from Walmart.

2 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — May. 24, 2017 @ 12:50pm
rated:
Great mouse(have one myself), but this has been the price as long as I can remember on Amazon.

rated:
kenpollecker said:   Great mouse(have one myself), but this has been the price as long as I can remember on Amazon
  It has definitely been the lowest sale price for Amazon since mid 2015, but the price itself fluctuates quite often. You can see the picture from Camelcamelcamel on the left side of my post or click the link to see the price history info.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017