posted 24 days ago by
Xenocrates
Deal Hunter - I Deal Therefore I Am

Amazon has the Bose SoundTrue Around-ear Headphones II for Samsung and Android Devices  on sale for $99.99 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: Although we've seen a lower price for the Apple version this is the lowest price ever for the Android version according to Camelcamelcamel. The only time we've seen a lower price for the Android version, it required the use of a VISA Checkout $25 Off $100 offer. 

• Redesigned with a slimmer profile and fresh, new colors
  • Softly padded headband, memory-foam ear cushions. Don't include active noise cancelling technology.
  • Made to stay comfortable, playlist after playlist; built to survive your busy life
  • Fold-flat ear cups and a matching carrying case make them easy to take anywhere
  • Inline mic/remote for select Samsung and Android devices

ReviewCNet 

Rated 3.9/5 stars with 874 customer reviews.

2 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 27, 2017 @ 2:25am
rated:
Is this like the Around ear 2. 1 version?

rated:
michinn said:   Is this like the Around ear 2. 1 version?
   Not seeing anything about version 2.1. All I can see for sure is that it is the version 2 in the around ear style w/ Android mic support as opposed to the Apple mic version. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017