140mm Blue LED Fan
Metal Mesh Panel
Slim and Sleek
Bearing Type: Hydro Bearing
Fan Speed: 1000+/-10%RPM

11 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Maybe need it, will worth to get it. Thanks.

rated:
anybody have this?  looking for a review.  I use a laptop for our household computer, which means it is on 24x7x365.  Last laptop cooler failed within weeks... so now I have a mini personal fan on all the time, blowing under the broken cooling fan.

rated:
Reviews does not give a very good impression of the product.

rated:
worth for the money.

rated:
After $10 rebate is free to get this, do not need more consideration! Thanks.

rated:
Technologist said:   anybody have this?  looking for a review.  I use a laptop for our household computer, which means it is on 24x7x365.  Last laptop cooler failed within weeks... so now I have a mini personal fan on all the time, blowing under the broken cooling fan.
  I had several fail in just a few weeks too. When the last one failed, I opened it up, removed the fan motor and pulled the armature out of it. It runs on a couple of little crappy bushings. I cleaned it good and lubed it with about a drop of 30W motor oil and reassembled it. It has now been running for 16 months, 24/7 and is still as quiet as the day I lubed it. I did shut the computer down for an hour or two a couple of weeks ago and it was a little noisy for the first 10 minutes or so after restarting. Maybe time for a cleaning and lube just as PM.  

rated:
nice price.

rated:
If I plan on moving within in a few months possibly before the rebate gets here should I avoid doing rebates? Or should I fill the rebate out for the other address (which I can already pick up mail from) and not the shipping address. Or should I just set up mail forwarding.

rated:
omaress said:   If I plan on moving within in a few months possibly before the rebate gets here should I avoid doing rebates? Or should I fill the rebate out for the other address (which I can already pick up mail from) and not the shipping address. Or should I just set up mail forwarding.

Last time I moved, I setup mail forwarding. Got all my rebates forwarded to new address.

rated:
Shipping is free for Premier members. Shoprunner is NOT AVAILABLE!!

rated:
For the fan, it says Limit 20 per household, is it 1 $10 rebate or is it $10 rebate per each one purchased?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017