Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50+ in one or more transactions in-store at Big Lots or online at biglots.com by 4/30/2017

www.americanexpress.com 

$10 off $50 and other Q's here. expire 3/4

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1556853

DEAL IDEAS:

Use coupon above to get $60 worth of goods for $40 net AC and Amex Credit.

or Go To Big Lots, Buy a $50 Big Lots GC for $40 net. spend it down as you see fit. 

Views
8 Comments
Add Comment
Got this offer on my everyday. Not sure what I would buy at biglots for $60.

nortotron said:   Got this offer on my everyday. Not sure what I would buy at biglots for $60.

as noted, buy a $50 Big Lots GC for $40, then spend it down as you choose, when the 20% off Buzz Club Q's come around.

Does big lots sell 3rd party gift cards? I have the offer on all my cards.

PrincipalMember said:   Does big lots sell 3rd party gift cards? I have the offer on all my cards.

No, just their own.

On my card too. Was going to BigLots to use their 20% off coupon at the $50 level .. so guess basically Amex now throws in another $10 of stuff. Thanks!

Got it in my card!

On my card, the offer is:
Get 1000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50+ in one or more eligible transactions in-store at Big Lots or online at www.biglots.com by 4/30/2017.

Maddog5150 said:   On my card, the offer is:
Get 1000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50+ in one or more eligible transactions in-store at Big Lots or online at www.biglots.com by 4/30/2017.

That is probably the deal if it is on a card that earns Membership Reward points.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017