posted 20 days ago by
LORENW
Packer Backer Deal-Seeker

Staples email with subject............   $5 REWARDS

​It is a 16 digit rewards, not a coupon so it should stack with any other coupon offer as well, since Rewards are a payment form.

I got the $5 rewards on Staples brand items expires 3-11

As usual YMMV

15 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
I have never gotten any over the many years, not once. Premier member. Just see that mentioned here. Not sure why or of a way to fix that....Any suggestions?

rated:
Invisible, mine was in Staples/shop deals/coupons. You might want to check there

rated:
fishing32 said:   Invisible, mine was in Staples /shop deals/coupons. You might want to check there
  Thanks but my Staples > shop deals > coupons only shows a bunch of product coupons, no $5 off $5 or any good ones.

Anyway OPhere  is talking about coupons or codes IN EMAILS  ... not sure if those are replicated under coupons under one's account, I think not

Just that I have NEVER ever received full dollars off coupons via emails .. I receive other Staples promo emails besides order/rebate/account emails.

rated:
This time I also see the same rewards code in the coupons section in my rewards account as well
Last time it did not show there, but others said they had one there and no email
Take a minute and look there if you don't see it

No one knows how Staples picks accounts for these things, I seem not to get the mystery codes that many others get a couple times a year

rated:
invisible said:   
fishing32 said:   Invisible, mine was in Staples /shop deals/coupons. You might want to check there
  Thanks but my Staples > shop deals > coupons only shows a bunch of product coupons, no $5 off $5 or any good ones.

Anyway OPhere  is talking about coupons or codes IN EMAILS  ... not sure if those are replicated under coupons under one's account, I think not

Just that I have NEVER ever received full dollars off coupons via emails .. I receive other Staples promo emails besides order/rebate/account emails.

it should show under available rewards, not under coupons

rated:
Mine was here: "MyAccount>StaplesRewards>ViewCouponWallet"

rated:
What are you guys getting with this coupon? I bought 3 Staples brand notepads to keep in the glove compartment of my car.

rated:
worked for me. thanks.

rated:
"You currently have no available coupons, but that doesn’t mean you can’t save by checking out our Daily Deal. Check back soon for coupons and don't forget to use your Staples Rewards® number every time you shop. "

rated:
Nothing for me. Thanks anyway!

rated:
MrVietnam said:   What are you guys getting with this coupon? I bought 3 Staples brand notepads to keep in the glove compartment of my car.
  I didn't get the coupon of course. Doesn't it work on the Staples rebate paper?

rated:
JamesTKirk said:   
MrVietnam said:   What are you guys getting with this coupon? I bought 3 Staples brand notepads to keep in the glove compartment of my car.
  I didn't get the coupon of course. Doesn't it work on the Staples rebate paper?

Since it is a reward, it is a payment, and yes I have used the last 2 I received on rebate paper

rated:
I just returned from Staples and they declined  my $5 reward on the 5 ream red case.

rated:
LenW said:   I just returned from Staples and they declined  my $5 reward on the 5 ream red case.

Did they give you a reason?  There is no exclusions printed on the certificate, unless they are claiming the usual "each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon" language blocks it.

rated:
Clerk scanned in the $5 reward and screen displayed " declined " , no purchases meet requirements.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017