posted 48 years ago by
mcgrail0007

T-Mobile is once again offering free MLB.TV Premium to their subscribers.  This will be offered through the T-Mobile Tuesday app on April 4th.  

Views
15 Comments
Add Comment
Stupid question but can you qualify for this if your account is prepaid and/or free-data-for-life?

Thanks!
=aw

Chew tobacco, at bat, strike out.
Chew tobacco, at bat, hit, run for 90'
Chew tobacco, at bat, home run!, walk for 360'.
And back to chewing tobacco.

(I'm apparently not a fan)

miniracer said:   
(I'm apparently not a fan)

Sit back and you too chew tobacco... LOL.

ottawa said:   Stupid question but can you qualify for this if your account is prepaid and/or free-data-for-life?

Thanks!
=aw

If you qualify for T-Mobile Tuesdays, you qualify.

Thanks. This is from the T&C:

Who is eligible to redeem?

T‑Mobile Tuesdays is available to all customers on a T‑Mobile branded monthly plan with voice service, including consumer and business, postpaid and prepaid plans. Accounts must be active and in good standing.

Download the T‑Mobile Tuesdays app to confirm eligibility.

I'm not familiar with the Tuesday app.
Does this mean MLB TV will only be available on Tuesdays, or for the whole season?

Redbeard25 said:   
ottawa said:   Stupid question but can you qualify for this if your account is prepaid and/or free-data-for-life?

Thanks!
=aw

If you qualify for T-Mobile Tuesdays, you qualify.
It's not an April fools joke. 

How's this work? Can i snag a code from a friend who has T-Mobile and the app and then use it on non T-Mobile devices?

Redbeard25 said:   

Thanks!
=aw

If you qualify for T-Mobile Tuesdays, you qualify.

I'm not so sure....I qualify for T-Mobile Tuesdays, but it's on an IPAD and it's an older ipad so it is highly unlikely that I can install the app.
​now I think you can install on other devices (non-tmobile) and log in with your creds but it requires text verification - and I don't get text on my ipad - so.....how does that work?

Thanks OP, my husband has been wondering if I'd be able to get him MLB for free again this year. It's a big savings over DirecTV Extra Innings

I'll be in for this once it's available. Too bad it doesn't start now to get the Spring training games too.

I got 2 subscriptions, which I can trade for Amazon GC. PM me.

jd2010 said:   How's this work? Can i snag a code from a friend who has T-Mobile and the app and then use it on non T-Mobile devices?

I don't think so. I happened to see this offer in my tmobile app before seeing this deal and signed up. You had to select the offer in your app and then specifically sign up at MLB.tv using your tmobile cell signal (not wifi). You might be able to have a friend with tmobile who doesn't actually want the subscription sign up with your email address or give you their password though.

jd2010 said:   How's this work? Can i snag a code from a friend who has T-Mobile and the app and then use it on non T-Mobile devices?
  The person with the T-Mobile account has to sign up on their device using the T-Mobile network and not Wi-Fi.  It says new users only, I had it last year with the same phone number but I recently changed my email address and it worked fine for me.  Once the person sets up the account they can give you the log in and you should be able to use it on any device.  I already tried it out on my DVD player and signed in, it worked just fine.

rozzer said:   
  The person with the T-Mobile account has to sign up on their device using the T-Mobile network and not Wi-Fi.  It says new users only, I had it last year with the same phone number but I recently changed my email address and it worked fine for me.  Once the person sets up the account they can give you the log in and you should be able to use it on any device.  I already tried it out on my DVD player and signed in, it worked just fine.

Thanks had a tmobile friend make an account and just give me the login credentials.  After this you can change the email address and password it links to.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017