posted 26 days ago by
Blackbird_Flies
Serene Member

FatWallet Giveaway: Nintendo Switch and "The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild"

It's innovative. It's stylish. It's shiny, new, and the hottest item on the market right now, and we love you guys so much we waited in line for eight hours to get you one.

That's right; we're giving away a Nintendo Switch! The Nintendo Switch is the hottest item on the market right now because for one, they're really cool, and for two, they're IMPOSSIBLE to find. Think Hatchimals times ten. It's Nintendo's newest console and there's never been anything else like it. You can play it on your TV or take it with you on the go as a portable system. Plus, we're throwing in a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It's already received glowing reviews from PCMag, IGN, Metacritic, and thousands of fans. It's the most popular game of the year so far, and even if you're not a longtime Legend of Zelda fan, you're sure to love the open landscape and fascinating storyline.

So how can you win? Simply enter using our handy Rafflecopter widget starting at 1 p.m. CT Friday, March 3. There are several options that can give you extra entries to better your chances. Make sure you enter by 5 p.m. CT on Mario Day (March 10) for your chance to win!

Good luck!

Watch Louryn and Chelsey unbox and play the Nintendo Switch during last week's Facebook Live broadcast! The winner of the giveaway will receive the Switch featured in this video:

130 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I want to play the new Zelda badly.  They keep popping out of stock before I can order one.

rated:
I can wait until Mario Kart comes out...

rated:
Thanks! I'm glad you're no longer encouraging spam deal posts just for an entry The only thing turning me off for getting it now is the lack of 1st party games (got 3rd party covered on another system). Holiday 2017 buy if it has a bright future.

rated:

Logician1313 said: I want to play the new Zelda badly. They keep popping out of stock before I can order one.

Try swinging by B&M game stores near you in the next few days, there might be some stock from people cancelling their pre-order.

rated:
pick me

rated:
My son would love this!

rated:
I hope I get it! Would be an awesome suprise to my husband hihi

rated:
My mother is 73 years old and LOVES her Nintendo games.

rated:
switching me on

rated:
Amazon Treasure truck sold out immediately

rated:
i want to get my hands on one of this..

rated:
I'm waiting for a Mario Kart bundle (I'm assuming there'll be one in April), but I wouldn't object to a free one a month early...

rated:
Mario day is March 10?! really? that's his birthday?

rated:
I love FW, is always having surprise!

rated:
Waiting for that day, thanks!!!

rated:
This is such a cool giveaway. I love Nintendo consoles.

rated:
Please Please please pick me to win!  I'm trying for our son's b-day!

rated:
This would be so great!! Thanks!!

rated:
Awesome contest! The Switch is fantastic.

rated:
cool! but i never win these. Good luck!

rated:
Nintendo ROCKS!

rated:
I skipped the Wii U and the 3DS.  Its time to get back on the Nintendo pony and pick up a Switch!  Made even sweeter by winning it instead of buying one (once they're in stock).

rated:
Nintendo Switch ftw

rated:
I know some kids who would love this.

/those kids are not me.

rated:
I have a child that would LOVE this.

rated:
I want one

rated:
Here's hoping that I'll win! (FWIW I never win anything...)

rated:
Sounds like fun.

rated:
Please let me become a new gamer !!

rated:
I'm in, fingers crossed.

rated:
Wow awesome prize. We'd love to win this!
Thanks for the chance

rated:
Long time Nintendo fan; I can't wait to get this system!!  (And yes, the kids would love it too!)  

rated:
Switch On, switch Off. Nintendo Switch. It is not a legend to win "The legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild "

rated:
katnrica said:   Mario day is March 10?! really? that's his birthday?
  No, it's Mario day because of the way the day looks when it's abbreviated. Mar10

rated:
never won anything... i dont expect to win this time..

rated:
Time to Swtich!

rated:
Gimmie...Gimmie...Gimmie.....Yeah...Yeah..Yeah...

rated:
need new excitement please.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017