GearBest is having a flash sale on a few LED Flashlights:

+ free shipping

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
The three products have a total of ~1600 reviews - every single one 5 Star??? I don't think so!! Pass.

rated:
FMB1 said:   The three products have a total of ~1600 reviews - every single one 5 Star??? I don't think so!! Pass.

I won't speak for the other lights, but the Convoy S2+ is a spectacular light, especially at only $10.  It does require an 18650 battery + charger, so it's not "$10 and done", but I'd venture to say you won't be disappointed.

rated:
arla said:   
FMB1 said:   The three products have a total of ~1600 reviews - every single one 5 Star??? I don't think so!! Pass.

I won't speak for the other lights, but the Convoy S2+ is a spectacular light, especially at only $10.  It does require an 18650 battery + charger, so it's not "$10 and done", but I'd venture to say you won't be disappointed.

I can also vouch for some of these ChinaLights being good. I have several of them, and even the cheap/crappy clones are better than 90% of what you can buy at Menards/WalMart/Home Depot/etc. Highly recommend using NIMH batteries unless you care to research how to take care of Li-Ion batteries. Although Li-Ion batteries will make the light significantly brighter, they'll also burn down your house if you piss them off.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017