posted 21 days ago by
acrowills

T-mobile is offering Prepaid Samsung Galaxy On5 Smartphone for only $10! Plus, get $100 prepaid refill card with free shipping!

Product Details:

• Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
  • Internal memory: 8GB
  • microSD slot expandable up to 128GB
  • 4G LTE capable
  • WiFi Calling 2.0
  • Compare price to the phone only for $69.00 at Walmart 

3 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Mar. 3, 2017 @ 1:09pm
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 24, 2017 @ 9:46am
rated:
Just picked up one of these cause I needed a prepaid card. It's worth it to have a backup unfortunately these are gonna be flooded on eBay and Craigslist.

I tried using Ebates hopefully will get some CB but doubt it.

rated:
After buying this phone with  $ 100 refill card, can I use it on $30 plan with 5 gig?

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017