posted 19 days ago by
ShoppingChick

Posted with ToGo

Samson Professional SR950 Studio Reference Closed-Back Headphones -
$23.99
https://www.adorama.com/sasr950.html?sdtid=9677808&emailprice=t

Adorama has the Samson Professional SR950 Studio Reference Closed-Back Headphones on sale for $23.99 with free shipping

• Closed-Back Design
  • 50mm Drivers
  • Self-Adjusting Headband
  • Velour Earcups
  • Includes 1/4" Gold-Plated Adapter

Rated 4.4 out of 5 stars from 108 customer reviews. 

Amazon has the next lowest price at $31.89 while merchants on Google Shopping has it for $69.99. 

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Shows $69.99 now.

rated:
Strange, when you access Adorama through this URL, they are still $23.99 w FS
https://www.techbargains.com/deal/428550/samson-sr950-headphones

rated:
Incredibledealmaker said:   Shows $69.99 now.
  Link has been updated

rated:
Works now. Thanks OP.

rated:
waiting to hear for more impressions on bass, will these be pleasing for bass-heads?

rated:
arviemadarazo said:   waiting to hear for more impressions on bass, will these be pleasing for bass-heads?
  Probably not. Since they are designed for referencing, they should sound flat.

rated:
There are 108 reviews on Adorama for the headphones. Average 4.5 stars. Here is one that addresses bass: "These headphones are nice once you have set up the equalizer to improve bass. With equalizer these headphones have a large range of sound and variety. I would recommend!"

Most Liked Positive Review

Great value
I'm a former pro with a fair number of hours clocked in the studio (hence the hobbyist/semi-pro description). I got these to use in my little office studio setup (very bare bones, just for fun). I'm frankly surprised at the clarity and range of these. Especially in the lows. They let me hear some muddy bottom noise that my other monitoring gear didn't. I had no expectations, and have impressed with their performance. And for the sale price under ($)? Like, why was I even buying these in the firs ...

View full Review

VS
Most Liked Negative Review

Good price, not that amazing
From all the positive reviews I read, I was expecting an amazing set of headphones. After using them for a week, I think they are just average. I was looking for quality on par with my Klipsch computer speakers but without all the bass. The headphones sound good, but they just don't seem to have fidelity that my computer speakers are pushing out. The headphones have a nice mid range and are great for watching movies.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017