posted 24 days ago by
ShoppingChick

Posted with ToGo

The Giving Tree: Shel Silverstein (Hardcover) -
https://www.amazon.com/Giving-Tree-Shel-Silverstein/dp/0060256656 

Amazon has The Giving Tree (Hardcover) on sale for $8.31. Shipping is free for Prime members or on orders over $25. 

This is a tender story, touched with sadness, aglow with consolation. Shel Silverstein has created a moving parable for readers of all ages that offers an affecting interpretation of the gift of giving and a serene acceptance of another's capacity to love in return.

This is a #1 Best Seller in Children's Classics on Amazon. Highly rated with 4.8 out of 5 stars from 2,626 Amazon customer reviews.

5 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This book is very good for kids, i like to tell stories to my children.

rated:
In for one for my son, thanks.

rated:
This book should be classed as a horror novel, not a children's book.  What it teaches kids is that it's OK to use up other people and then throw them aside when they're no longer useful.

rated:
Thanks op, just find something to tell stories for my children.

rated:
DrKlahn said:   This book should be classed as a horror novel, not a children's book.  What it teaches kids is that it's OK to use up other people and then throw them aside when they're no longer useful.
  You must be a hoot at parties.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017