posted 48 years ago by
Rubiconse

Blaze pozza is celebrating Pi Day, Tuesday March 14, 2017 by offering  any pizza pir for $3.14. Participating locations, limit one per guest. Cannot be combined with other offers. Not valid for app or online orders.http://blazepizza.com/

Views
10 Comments
Add Comment
Waiting for March 14, i will take my whole family to join it, thanks.

Pieology (one of their competitors that operates with the exact same model, an almost identical menu, and tastes exactly the same) also has the exact same $3.14 deal going on March 14th, unsurprisingly. I don't know about the others (there are about five of these places in my area, but Blaze and Pieology are the only ones I ever really go to on a regular basis), but there are probably many other competitors in the "individual made on demand pizza" industry doing the same.

sdskees said:   Pieology (one of their competitors that operates with the exact same model, an almost identical menu, and tastes exactly the same) also has the exact same $3.14 deal going on March 14th, unsurprisingly. I don't know about the others (there are about five of these places in my area, but Blaze and Pieology are the only ones I ever really go to on a regular basis), but there are probably many other competitors in the "individual made on demand pizza" industry doing the same.
  Recommend? Which one is best?

Hmmm.... I wonder if they can open up a Blaze pizza in the next 10 days near my home?

mrcheck said:   
sdskees said:   Pieology (one of their competitors that operates with the exact same model, an almost identical menu, and tastes exactly the same) also has the exact same $3.14 deal going on March 14th, unsurprisingly. I don't know about the others (there are about five of these places in my area, but Blaze and Pieology are the only ones I ever really go to on a regular basis), but there are probably many other competitors in the "individual made on demand pizza" industry doing the same.
  Recommend? Which one is best?

The thing is, I go to both of them and I can't tell a difference between them. They're both pretty good for the price point, and there is very little difference between the quality and taste of their pizzas. It's likely that one may offer certain toppings that the other doesn't have, but everything that I get is available at both of them anyway. Although I suppose Blaze does get a slight "bump up" from me for their drink selection, which includes blood orange lemonade.

nice find OP, thank you!!

Last year line was around the block. I'm too old and rich enough to pay even upwards of $8 not to have to stand out in the cold for what is still arguably very tasty pizza.

we prefer our pie squared in my area - but this offer strikes a chord

For those who think that it's some sort of pizza pie day ... it's actually a celebration of 3.14159265359

No worries, if you failed math you can still work in a pizza joint.

blaze pizza is still 8.25 vegetarian am i missin something

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017