Posted with ToGo

Sea Foam Motor Treatment for Gas and Diesel Engines (128 fl. oz.)
$37.08 A/C + FSP
http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/sea-foam-motor-treatment-for-gas-and-diesel-engines-128-fl.-oz.-sf-128/7080146-P

use promo code: SAVINGS

Sea FoamŪ Motor Treatment for Gas and Diesel Engines is a 100% pure petroleum product that works instantly to clean deposits from internal engine parts and remove moisture from oil crankcases and fuel tanks. As a fuel system additive, Sea FoamŪ will clean carburetors, fuel injectors, clean carbon, gum and varnish deposits, add lubricity to fuel, stabilize fuel and control moisture. As an oil system additive, Sea FoamŪ controls moisture, gum, varnish and residue deposits

12 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Advance Auto Parts coupon thread.
rated:
not seeing the free shipping unless order is $75

rated:
yahoot said:   not seeing the free shipping unless order is $75
  With good reason..."FSP" does not mean "free shipping."  Hint:  It involves getting in your car, driving to the store and actually walking in.

rated:
GatorJ said:   
yahoot said:   not seeing the free shipping unless order is $75
  With good reason..."FSP" does not mean "free shipping."  Hint:  It involves getting in your car, driving to the store and actually walking in.

so why even put Free Store Pickup in the title...are there stores that do charge for store pickup?  If there are, I wouldn't shop there!

rated:
spanky42 said:   

so why even put Free Store Pickup in the title...are there stores that do charge for store pickup?  If there are, I wouldn't shop there!

Because that's useful information.  Of course there are stores that charge for "ship to store", that service is nowhere near universal.

More to the point, even retailers who do offer free store pickup often exclude items.

rated:
GatorJ said:   

Stupid thing to put in the title then. It does not mean free ship to store - in this case, it just means that if your local store has it IN STOCK, you can buy it there. If it is not in stock at the local store, you can't get it through them. In other words, this product is NOT available for shipment (to you or to store).

So, if the local retail store has it, you can buy it and they won't charge you to pick it up at their retail store. NO RETAIL STORE I KNOW TRIES TO CHARGE YOU FOR SHIPPING WHEN YOU BUYMERCHANDISE OFF THE SALES FLOOR!

rated:
Good find, thanks op.

rated:
Great deal, and the coupon is for anything in store. Order online and pickup at the store. I got the Seafoam and stocked up on wiper blades/oil filters

rated:
order one for my wife.

rated:
wierdest thing.
I ordered one about two weeks ago and picked it up same day. Yesterday, I got a notice in my email saying my order is cancelled. No idea whether they are giving me my money back (that would be too funny),

I wonder if they are going to try to break into my garage to repo the jug?

rated:
Repped! Picked one up. Thanks OP!

rated:
qamberpace said:   order one for my wife.

So what does she do with it?

rated:
Thanks OP.  In for one.

Where the 'ell have I been?  I just stumbled on this at another site and I'm in need.  FYI, code (30% off up to $50 savings) still works as of 4/13.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017