posted 2 months ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
rated:
Looks sorta like the Harbor Freight drill press, except that one has a light and is cheaper on sale.

rated:
it also has 13 PC HSS BI (!)

rated:
Wouldn't apply any of my coupons, said they weren't eligible, even though they were shown as "coupons that apply to this order" in "my coupons."
Also had $8 in surprise points disappear when I tried to use them.
Sears site is so jacked. (as is Staples')

That said, I have need for a drill press, might as well get it before Sears completely goes belly up.

rated:
sixt7gt350 said:   Wouldn't apply any of my coupons, said they weren't eligible, even though they were shown as "coupons that apply to this order" in "my coupons."
Sears site is so jacked. (as is Staples ')

That said, I have need for a drill press, might as well get it before Sears completely goes belly up.

Most all online sites now are jacked. Had 2 instances in a couple months that I put & took out items till I got free shipping. I pressed place order and price went up by $20-$40 instantly. Nuts.

rated:
sixt7gt350 said:   Wouldn't apply any of my coupons, said they weren't eligible, even though they were shown as "coupons that apply to this order" in "my coupons."

That said, I have need for a drill press, might as well get it before Sears completely goes belly up.

Any time an item at Seaers is marked " Hot Buy" as this one is, it means no additional coupons or discounts.  Has been like this as long as I can remember. Nothing "jacked" about it

rated:
Thanks for sharing this. I didn't try any coupons, but was was able to use my surprise points & the bonus points from my last purchase. I've been wanting a drill press for a while. $35 is a great price for this!

rated:
likeaw said:   Looks sorta like the Harbor Freight drill press, except that one has a light and is cheaper on sale.
  ​No light but this one might drill more plumb.  (might!)  I can solve for the light if/when I need it.

rated:

I just used pay pall and $ 20 surprise points it worked  

rated:
szymek181 said:   

I just used pay pall and $ 20 surprise points it worked  

PayPal helped in what way?

rated:
freakinout said:   

Any time an item at Seaers is marked " Hot Buy" as this one is, it means no additional coupons or discounts.  Has been like this as long as I can remember. Nothing "jacked" about it

"Jacked" has everything to do with how slow/poorly the site runs, same for Staples.

Regardless of being a Hot Buy, they shouldn't tell me a coupon applies to my order, then tell me it doesn't after I apply it.

rated:
Would rather buy American, but the choice seems to be this model or the one from HF (which is 1/2 HP vs 1/3 HP for this Craftsman) for $55, both from China.

Meh, 2" isn't hardly enough stroke to do anything with anyway so guess I'll pass on both.

For any interested, there's a mod kit (or roll your own) that turns one of these into a wood lathe. Good for occasional light use.

rated:
Got $22 in surprise points today making this $40.13 out the door. No brainer, trigger pulled.

This by far was the biggest surprise points I've gotten in a couple years, haven't bought really anything in the last 6 months. They must really be getting desperate.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017