click

yea i know its not cheap and its heavy as a brick.

but, you get soooo much for the price:CUK ASUS ROG Notebook for Gamers (Intel Skylake i7-6700HQ, 64GB RAM, 2x128GB M.2 NVME SSD + 2TB HDD, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1070 8GB, 17.3" Full HD, Windows 10) - Gaming Laptop Computer

• Processor: Intel Core i7-6700HQ Processor 2.6 GHz (6M Cache, up to 3.5 GHz)
  • RAM: 64GB RAM DDR4 2133MHz | Hard Drive: 2x128GB M.2 NVME + 2TB 5400rpm Hard Disk Drive
  • Optical Drive: None | Operating System: Windows 10 x64
  • Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GDDR5 8GB | Display: 17.3" FHD Display (1920 x 1080) Hardware G-Sync 178 View-Angle
  • 64GB RAM |2 x 128GB SSD + 2TB HDD Upgrades* | View Product Description for more details.

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
17.3" and no room for an optical drive? while mentioning the screen size, and thinking of all the other great specs, the screen resolution seems like $hit. it should at least be 2560x1440

rated:
OK. I overlooked the screen resolution. sorry. I thought it was a great deal. I guess I was ignorant.

rated:
this has less hd space but still its plenty good (1tb hd space). The advantage of this one is it comes with an optical drive:

https://www.amazon.com/G752VM-i7-6700HQ-NVIDIA-Windows-Notebook/...

i want the best laptop for multitasking since i have many web browser tabs open at once. would this be the king?

rated:
couldn't care less if it has an optical drive. Would rather use the space for a 2nd HD / SSD

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017