posted 2 months ago by
ottawa
Senior Member - 1K

Target has the Google Chromecast for $30 starting Mar 5. Get another 5% for using RedCard, or PM to Staples or BestBuy if you prefer their rewards programs. You might get an extra 50c off at Staples for PMing to Target, if it rings up at $35 at Staples

Also Staples Rewards for March are due out Mar 9 (Thursday).

Chromecast: http://www.target.com/p/google-chromecast/-/A-50072152

Chromecast Audio: http://www.target.com/p/google-chromecast-audio/-/A-50317490

=aw

9 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
rated:
Is this the Chromecast 2 ?

rated:
UPC is 811571016518, which Google seems to ID as the second gen Chromecast.

rated:
cgoody29212 said:   Is this the Chromecast 2 ?
 Big box stores have kicked out the first gen over a year ago. 

rated:
Will Chromecast Audio suffer radio interference from other wireless devices? I have a bluetooth sound bar that works extremely bad when I am using 2.4G wifi in the same house.

rated:
Chromecast Ultra for $5 more if you PM with WalMart Ad

rated:
Can you clarify how to get Chromecast Ultra for $35? I don't see it on sale at WalMart site.

Thanks!
=aw

rated:
ultra is the way to go price mistake in ad

rated:
DragonD said:   Chromecast Ultra for $5 more if you PM with WalMart Ad
  Not seeing it on the WM add, what's the story there?

rated:
Presumably the $35 Chromecast on p23 was originally mislabelled a Chromecast Ultra? Obviously (if I'm right) they've seen the mistake and fixed it. I suppose if you have the paper flyer and walk into Target, you might get a pricematch, but my experience is they look it up online (or call the store if it's in-store). By now they must know it was an error in the ad.

=aw

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017