posted 2 months ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Google Play Books: $5 OFF Any Digital Book Over $5  

Promo Code: VSK5Q8TQK1N50HXZPDCBARM

Limit 1 per user. Non-transferable. No cash value. Valid only in the United States. Google Payments account required. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or discounts, except Google Play Gift Cards. Participating titles are subject to change without notice. See Google Content Promotion Terms and Google Play Terms & Conditions for more information. Promoter: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I believe this is a YMMV since some people report not being eligible.

I do get a pop up for the $5 off offer when I go to the link.

rated:
jerosen said:   I believe this is a YMMV since some people report not being eligible.

I do get a pop up for the $5 off offer when I go to the link.

It looks like they're offering you $5 to sign up for Google Payments. On my account that is already enrolled in google payments, it doesn't qualify.

rated:
Thank you

rated:
"Your account isn't eligible for this offer."

rated:
any know any good business / finance books for around 5-6?

rated:
"Select a top seller below! Valid for a $5 credit against the current on store price of a book from eligible titles on Google Play. Your credit may only be applied to eligible book titles with an on store price of greater than $5 before tax is imposed. Redeem and use your offer by March 31, 2017 on Google Play. "

rated:
I got a five dollars off a movie purchase, then when I hit the back button I got the "this account is not valid for this offer" wtf google.

It's celebrating their birthday. My guess you get one or the other offer but not both. The movie offer disappeared off the page for me.

Edit it's not letting me redeem the book one now either. Maybe because I'm already a youtube red subscriber?? Thanks for nothing google.

Edit2:A five dollar discount is automatically applied when you go to checkout. Thanks google!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017