posted 17 days ago by
LORENW
Packer Backer Deal-Seeker

National Tire and Battery is offering Oil change, and Tire rotation for $19.99 and $3 oil disposal fee
https://www.ntb.com/savings-coupons/promo210004/oil-change-savin...

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
They *always* have this deal. I've been getting the same deal at NTB for over 4 years. You just have to make an appointment online.

rated:
Never paid more than $20 ( excluding disposal fee & taxes ) at NTB in the last five years or so

rated:
bbbbirdistheword said:   They *always* have this deal. I've been getting the same deal at NTB for over 4 years. You just have to make an appointment online.
  My location is $29.99 for oil change, and it does not include tire rotate, normal price
​I saw the online thing, and called to make sure they would honor it, they had to have the printed page, but made an apt on the phone and they did honor the deal.
​Maybe since it is a smaller town has no cut rate oil places, they can gouge us locals
The Chevy dealer is running a $54.99 special right now

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017