LG Sunset 4.5" 4G LTE Android 5.0 TracFone with 1200 Minutes/Texts/Data, Triple Minutes for Life, Car Charger, Wired Headset and App Pack - Black

HSN Deal Link 

On Sale for $69.96. Checkout using VISA Checkout and get $20.00 off the price.  Total $49.95 + tax ($4.65 in PA).

You can't buy the minutes this cheap, plus you get a Android phone with it.

I just picked one up to replace my aging LG840. My total came to $54.60. So I will be good for another year.

The deal is not for everyone, but I hope some people will be able to take advantage of this deal.

Good luck,  TomN

8 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — May. 26, 2017 @ 11:06am
rated:
HSN/Visa Checkout offer (do not forget cash back sites: example - e-bates is paying 6%)

Coupon 179908 is a multi-item offer and is valid for $20 off your order of $40 or more (not including sales tax or shipping & handling). Coupon is only valid online at HSN.com or HSN Mobile when you pay with Visa Checkout. Coupon can only be used once by its recipient. Coupon is automatically applied when you select Visa Checkout and order is placed. Coupon can only be applied to the first shipment of AutoShip items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Charitable Contributions, Minnetonka (18620), Birkenstock (14735), Taos Footwear (19280), TOMS (19120), Insolia/Vivian Lou (20203), irobot Roomba 880, Dyson Products, Janome, Samsung Large Appliances, HSN Gift Cards, wines and alcohol and clearance items. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 3/1/2017 - 3/31/2017. Coupon Expires on 3/31/2017 at 11:59 AM ET or when promotional redemption limit has been reached.

rated:
TomN said:   LG Sunset 4.5" 4G LTE Android 5.0 TracFone with 1200 Minutes/Texts/Data, Triple Minutes for Life, Car Charger, Wired Headset and App Pack - Black

HSN Deal Link 

On Sale for $69.96. Checkout using VISA Checkout and get $20.00 off the price.  Total $49.95 + tax ($4.65 in PA).

You can't buy the minutes this cheap, plus you get a Android phone with it.

I just picked one up to replace my aging LG840. My total came to $54.60. So I will be good for another year.

The deal is not for everyone, but I hope some people will be able to take advantage of this deal.

Good luck,  TomN

Does anyone know if you can buy this package, get the minutes, data, and texts, but not activate the phone?  I have a Samsung Galaxy Sky that I would want to keep and I could sell or give away the LG Sunset phone..
Thanks.

rated:
•Promotional package includes 400-minute PIN (tripled to 1200 minutes, 1200 text messages and 1200MB of data) with 365 days of service
•Promotional minutes are not transferable and are only guaranteed on the handset included in the order

Regarding the above terms, for those who have done these deals with HSN before, do the minutes still come as a PIN card that can be used elsewhere or are they some way coupled with the activation of the phone? I realize it says non-transferable, but I wanted to see if I could just buy this package and use the 1 year card with my current Tracfone? If not, how easy is it to transfer number and current minutes to this new one? Can it be done online or do you need a rep?

rated:
DealMavenGuru said:   •Promotional package includes 400-minute PIN (tripled to 1200 minutes, 1200 text messages and 1200MB of data) with 365 days of service
•Promotional minutes are not transferable and are only guaranteed on the handset included in the order

Regarding the above terms, for those who have done these deals with HSN before, do the minutes still come as a PIN card that can be used elsewhere or are they some way coupled with the activation of the phone? I realize it says non-transferable, but I wanted to see if I could just buy this package and use the 1 year card with my current Tracfone? If not, how easy is it to transfer number and current minutes to this new one? Can it be done online or do you need a rep?

I am just about positive, there are no phone cards in the package.

I think the only way you could accomplish what you want it to activate the new phone. Port your old phone minutes, service and phone number to the new phone. After everything is on the new phone, you could port/transfer everything back to the original phone. Note: phones must be smart phones. You can not downgrade to a feature phone/dumb phone. Its a lot of work, but I believe it would work just fine. You might have to wait a few days between each step for the texts to catch up.  

Good luck, and let us know how you make out.

I hope this was helpful.

rated:
it has no promo code.

rated:
I just got my LG Sunset. There are no phone cards included. The minutes/service just shows up on the phone after you activate it.

So far, I am pretty happy with it. I like the fact that there are no buttons on the sides. Nothing to hit accidentally. The Power and volume buttons are on the back. The processor speed is pretty good. Actually the only negative is there is less than 4GB of usable memory. So you can't load a lot of apps. It is also Android 5. But the shortage of memory is the only negative I see at this time.

I hope this is helpful and answers some questions.

rated:
You can get another $10 off with new Amex Offer of $10 off $30 YMMV

rated:
marcopolomle said:   You can get another $10 off with new Amex Offer of $10 off $30 YMMV
  Underappreciated comment.  Thanks Marco  -  got a phone after $20 VC and $10 AMEX discount for $40 + tax.  Dirt cheap.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017