Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB Android Smartphone with Car Charger, Case, Apps, Services and 2-Year Contract - Sprint527-576

https://www.hsn.com/products/samsung-galaxy-s7-32gb-phone-w2-yr-contract-sprint/8293550Bundled Goodies

• Car charger
  • Clear case
  • Phone Essentials Deluxe apps and services voucher   

Good to Know

• This offer requires activation on a Sprint rate plan.
  • Purchase includes a new Sprint device on a Sprint installment billing term.
  • Installment billing terms will vary and are subject to Sprint approval.
  • Your device will be activated upon shipment and may require further review with Sprint
  • You have 30 days from the order date to return the device. However, services with Sprint must be deactivated within 14 days of the activation date to avoid cancellation. To deactivate your device in the 14 day period, please contact The Wireless Center at 1-866-449-8484.   

For warranty information, please call HSN.com Customer Service at 800.933.2887 (8 am-1 am ET).

• Wi-Fi connectivity requires access to a wireless router. Wi-Fi speeds depend on various factors including the device's distance from the router as well as their compatible wireless protocols (e.g. "Wi-Fi b/g/n/ac").

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
Has anyone tried this? I'm trying to make this purchase but my application to Sprint has been rejected twice. I'm on the phone with them now and they claim they are no longer offering a 2 year service plan.

It says in the posting "requires installment billing plan." I'm quite confident that despite saying "contract" in the headline there is a monthly fee for the phone.

i tried to do this and use my existing plan. It wants for me to start a new plan and ditch my old one (not extend what i have now) and it also says there is a $20/month access fee on top of the plans they offer, which kills the deal for me, i can get the phone for $18 a month at best buy or $16/month through Sprint itself. i tried calling "The Wireless Center" number on the HSN site, and was on hold for 30 mins then got hung up on for no reason

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017