SmartOmi and Fulfilled by Amazon has Wireless Headphones with Mic Magnetic Bluetooth 4.1 Noise Cancellation Headset on sale for $19.78 after 57%off code: MW3AATK4 
Shipping is free. 

5 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 26, 2017 @ 4:54am
rated:
Earbuds not headphones

rated:
Holy cow original price over $65 now less than $20. This is awesome run don't walk. Get these awesome Chinese earbuds as soon as possible. Or you'll be sorry for the rest of your life.

For me I will wait until there's a new code that would bring the price down to $4.99!

rated:
I love the failed translation. These are absolutely not "noise cancelling"

However, you can swing by your local Wal-Mart and get a pair of bluetooth noise-cancelling headphones for less than $25 as they clearance out their black friday deal on the Philips ones.

rated:
Fakespot gives them a D grade with 40% suspect fake reviews.
30% reviews are 1-2 star. But one of those does actually say the noise canceling is good, so go figure.

rated:
jerosen said:   Fakespot gives them a D grade with 40% suspect fake reviews.
30% reviews are 1-2 star. But one of those does actually say the noise canceling is good, so go figure.

Earplugs are pretty good at noise cancelling, too. Anyone that doesn't recognize this as pure junk at a glance deserves what they get.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017