posted 48 years ago by
smokeycatrules
Happy Member

Seagate Backup Plus Hub 5TB Desktop Hard Drive with Rescue and Replace $119.99 after instant $15 rebate.
Valid until 3/12/17. Shipping and handling included.

https://www.costco.com/Seagate-Backup-Plus-Hub-5TB-Desktop-Hard-...

Connect and recharge any USB device, such as tablet, smartphone, or camera at the same time.
Drag and drop file saving right out of the box. USB powered. Two USB ports in front.
Compatible with Windows and Mac Computers.

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
This is a regular deal that shows up at Costco often. I bought a few of these over the last six months at this price. It's convenient when needed but not really at the best price...sometimes you can find them online for less. 

True, but its the best price for now. Had Seagate for many years without any problems.

i heard seagate drives are not reliable. so i went with a wd as they rock! am i right on this?

Seagate... since they moved manufacturing from Singapore to mainland Red China, the quality has been in the toilet.
Your data has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. And WD isn't that much better.

I would keep this turned off, just turn on only long enough to do the backup, then turn back off again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017