Not bad.

Who had this? Can share something.

Note: 1080p in > 480p out

This one is $10 less. It has a lot of reviews, 75% 5 star. But, less inputs.

This one is $9 less. Again, lots of good reviews. The specs are slightly better on this one. Again, no VGA or AV input.

I've been looking at these for a while. I know they can have fake good reviews. I know the specs don't mean a ton because they can say whatever they want regarding lumens, etc.

I've seen one of these cheap projectors in action and was very surprised how good it was. These are much better resolution and from the photo reviews, brighter.

Redbeard25 said:   Note: 1080p in > 480p out
  This is true.  Just know that these aren't for text.  480p is DVD resolution.  These cheap projectors are getting better so this resolution is better than what you got for this money a couple years ago.  From what I've seen these are impressive for the money.  Just not compared to $1,000 projectors.

Keep in mind that these are considered "disposable" projectors. Most in this lot do not have replaceable lamps. So, once the bulb goes.... you buy a new projector.

480p is pretty bad by today's standards. What are people using this for - even considering the price?

Bad resolution.

Look at the first tip:
1. Don't recommend to use it for business presentation.

It must have really bad resolution or brightness if it isn't for business presentations.  

You must know, this is Cheap Chinese product....when it goes bad...oops.

patofw said:   480p is pretty bad by today's standards. What are people using this for - even considering the price?

Setting up a sheet on a clothesline and doing and outdoor movie night for their kids and friends

Oops $109 now.

The "Best Sellers Rank" looks nice, Who had this? Can share something.

I have this one, but it has a different brand name. Same one though. We bought it for outdoor movie nights. It looks fine projecting on the back wall of the house from about 20 feet. Screen size at that distance is probably 12' x 6'. Not terribly vivid, but bright enough for watching a movie after dark. Focus is not consistent throughout the screen; the edges are blurred if the middle is crisp. We just set it to where the entire screen looks acceptable.

If you are a videophile, forget it.

Sound quality is poor. We hook it to a tabletop stereo.

I suspect one day I will plug it in and it will be dark. Then I'll just throw it away.

I paid $120 or so, and figure it was worth it. At $75, it's a steal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017