posted 2 months ago by
djcamp

rated:
can i use this without a separate product, and just sync directly to my phone via blue tooth?

rated:
GOOD! Works like a charm - paired with my Garmin Vivosmart with no problem.

rated:
In for one, thanks.

rated:
novatoraj said:   can i use this without a separate product, and just sync directly to my phone via blue tooth?
  Google suggests Garmin uses ANT+, so probably will work standalone with Android...not an iPhone. Not too sure (I have the question too, but have an iPhone).

rated:
This is chest-mounted, so if you like the bondage go for it. They make wrist units now which are more liberating.

rated:
novatoraj said:   can i use this without a separate product, and just sync directly to my phone via blue tooth?
  No, you need a BT transmitter like the Polar H7 unless ypur phone has ant+ support.  Some android phones have ANT+ support and you can get adapters to add it to other phones. 

https://www.thisisant.com/consumer/ant-101/ant-in-phones

rated:
Yeah, bought an H7 yesterday. Works great.

rated:
Xiaomi mi band is a way better option.

rated:
Back up to $23.99 for me

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017