Star of the Week

+31
Deal Score
Ebates: Shop. Save. Get Cash Back.
posted 20 days ago by
bosshog

Can you say winning!? 

Yahoot, it is your time in the sun. Strut your stuff as you become the Star of the Week!

Here is a good example of you not only being welcoming to a new user, but also sharing some great advice to the rest of our community. Thank you for going back to the thread to give us an update on what you found. This is just one example of you giving your post a large amount of thought and effort.  

Yahoot, will now be sporting the star of the week badge and be receiving the FatWallet Mystery Box.
Please join me as we say congrats to Yahoot as he joins our past winners here.  

20 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Big congrats Yahoot! Way to go!

rated:
Congratulations, Yahoot!

rated:
Congrats!!!!

rated:
Yahoot. thanks for sharing

rated:
Congratulations!

rated:
That was a great reply to a new member.Congrats on the honor

rated:
Wow. Thank you.
Just don't publicize it any further - it could cost me my membership in the Curmudgeons Club.

rated:
Congrats!!!

rated:
Congratulations .....................!

rated:
Congrats!

rated:
Congrats!!!!

rated:
Congrats.

rated:
Well done. As a member of the star of the week club, you will be receiving your key to the star lounge shortly. Enjoy the privileges and rewards that you are due.

rated:
thanks for sharing

rated:
Thanks OP

rated:
thank you for puting it on fatwallet and one quiestion who is the star of the week

rated:
thanks for sharing

rated:
Congrats !

rated:
Congratulations ! Yahoot

rated:
Congrants! 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017