posted 48 years ago by
BigSavingsFinder

Take advantage of up to 45% savings with Hertz by using discount code (CDP) 2119555 for Spring Break and Summer travel. Hertz has also provided special rates for Florida travel by using this code!  The rates are good for weekday or weekend rentals.    

Views
35 Comments
Add Comment
Waiting for the drive out of Florida and Arizona.

Just looked at the price for our Disney trip over Spring Break and this is well below what we currently have booked. Cancelling now and using this code. Thanks!

Thanks for the code. Looks like some pretty decent rates.

Alamo is the way to go, Hertz always higher.

So is this offer actually published on hertz site? How do I know I'm not booking into private organization corporate rate? CDP comes up as ECP AF

I was curious by your comment so I checked Alamo and they were higher than Hertz with this code. ~~Here is what I entered so you can check it out.

Pick up/Drop off - Orlando Intl Airport
Pick up Date: 03/20/17
Drop off Date: 03/24/17
Vehicle Size: Full Size
Alamo Rate: $53.59/Day & $274.04 Total
Hertz Rate: $39.50/Day & $213.18 Total

Same car on Kayak (from Hertz) was $50/week cheaper than using this code on Hertz.com

No savings for me in Reno. My advice is to keep checking for better rates and other promotions as long as you can still cancel any existing reservation(s). Rental car companies are constantly juggling inventory, and prices fluctuate depending on their anticipated inventory. If your vacation plans are firm, there are often additional discounts for a pre-paid rental.

kdn102 said:   Same car on Kayak (from Hertz) was $50/week cheaper than using this code on Hertz.com
  Just checked my same search for Orlando and Hertz rate via Kayak was $277.87 Total.

thx said:   No savings for me in Reno. My advice is to keep checking for better rates and other promotions as long as you can still cancel any existing reservation(s). Rental car companies are constantly juggling inventory, and prices fluctuate depending on their anticipated inventory. If your vacation plans are firm, there are often additional discounts for a pre-paid rental.
  Very good point about the rates changing...I'll keep my eyes open to see if I can find something even less expensive.

thx said:   No savings for me in Reno. My advice is to keep checking for better rates and other promotions as long as you can still cancel any existing reservation(s). Rental car companies are constantly juggling inventory, and prices fluctuate depending on their anticipated inventory. If your vacation plans are firm, there are often additional discounts for a pre-paid rental.
  I cant seem to find a way to prepay a rental anymore? Is it only in large cities these days since I used to be able to. I have to rent a larger vehicle next week to travel for medical care. My last 3 times doing this all agencies are out of cars or out of larger cars. I have little recourse since it not a prepay. I currently have 6 reservations at each agency but none will let me prepay.

No saving on 2 day rental, actually rate went up when I put the code. 

likeaw said:   Waiting for the drive out of Florida and Arizona.
 After a quick search on Expedia it looks like the one way 5 dollar a day rates are now available out of Florida with Avis and Alamo at least during April. Avoid airport surcharges by picking up at a local neighborhood office. 

I have three Hertz reservations in the next three months and this code is higher than all my reservations by a good margin. I have had the best luck combining my AAA CDP and coupon code "203308". For example this weekend I have a Versa booked for a week for $97 total. And a SUV in April for $319 for 10 days.

anyone try costco? usually cheapest...with alamo.

prastogi2012 said:   anyone try costco? usually cheapest...with alamo.
  I just did. Alamo, via Costco, was $15 cheaper for a two day rental at BWI. That said, I've had so many mediocre experiences with Alamo I might just pay an extra $15 for Hertz.

Autoslash.com will ALWAYS get you the best price! Book your tirp on Hertz, enter the conformation number on autoslash.com and they automatically search all rental services every couple hours and continually find you the best deal.

Still not seeing this code as legitimately publicly available. If you are going go down the route of a membership code you may not qualify for, you might as well pick IBM. It's cheaper than this code.

i'm always amazed when we get brand new members who sign up and immediately post new deals for us. and as luck would have it, we have other brand new members signing up to comment on how wonderful the deal is. how fortunate we are.

Not available in Austin.

Got $50 off or 23% discount on 4 day rental in SF area but still lot more than Enterprise with great service but Hertz/Avis with lousy service.

No go in Orange County (Home airport of Disneyland). The AAA rate was much cheaper for the weekend. $31 vs. $90. Mou-ch.

another vote for AUTOSLASH
no need to keep up with codes and such

I used to rent with Alamo whenever I fly with Southwest.  But Thrifty has been half of Alamo so Thrifty is my rental company for now. 
Hertz and Avis are way expensive even with discount codes. 

I have been renting bigger premium cars for 7 years, although not with Hertz, using the most killer organizational codes I can find, and never once has the counter staff cared other to say I was receiving a great rate with them today.

Does Hertz care?

seawolf21 said:   So is this offer actually published on hertz site? How do I know I'm not booking into private organization corporate rate? CDP comes up as ECP AF

miserly said:   i'm always amazed when we get brand new members who sign up and immediately post new deals for us. and as luck would have it, we have other brand new members signing up to comment on how wonderful the deal is. how fortunate we are.
  Yup. Quality used to be much higher.

I need a rental for the beginning of April, looks like I'll have to try this code.  Thanks OP.

JiggleTheHandle said:   I have been renting bigger premium cars for 7 years, although not with Hertz, using the most killer organizational codes I can find, and never once has the counter staff cared other to say I was receiving a great rate with them today.

Does Hertz care?

seawolf21 said:   So is this offer actually published on hertz site? How do I know I'm not booking into private organization corporate rate? CDP comes up as ECP AF

That's my point.  If you were going to go with a code you are not eligible for, then there are a lot better codes than this CDP 2119555 (ECP AF) yielding much lower rates.

I got some code too

Can you share?

Thanks for the code. worked.

inhoso69 said:   No saving on 2 day rental, actually rate went up when I put the code. 
  Ya, they're going 'Car trashed? Check. Beer and vomit residue? Check. Scratches and dents?...'

finding the price for disney trip.

Hotwire.com is a better way to go for car rentals... I've averaged $14-18/day in Hawaii, Seattle, Phoenix, & Dallas...

miserly said:   i'm always amazed when we get brand new members who sign up and immediately post new deals for us. and as luck would have it, we have other brand new members signing up to comment on how wonderful the deal is. how fortunate we are.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017