WalMart has The Ramona Collection Box Set on sale for $9.99. Choose free in-store pickup or get free 2-day shipping on orders over $35. 

Includes:

• Beezus and Ramona
  • Ramona and Her Father
  • Ramona the Brave
  • Ramona the Pest

Rated 4.2/5 stars based on 9 customer reviews. Also available at Amazon for the same price (although it comes with Ramona Quimby, Age 8 instead of Ramona and Her Father). There, it received 5/5 stars based on 241 customer reviews. 

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Ick, I hate the new cover they put on these books. I loved the old ones from the 1990s!

rated:
abnorml1 said:   Ick, I hate the new cover they put on these books. I loved the old ones from the 1990s!
Get the time machine to take you back to 1990s 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017