posted 1 month ago by
Chocky

Looks like MintSIM has a promo for it's existing user.  I signed up back in Jan for the 3-month promo and since I have not had any issues, i decided to go ahead and sign up for the 12 month plan which is now $159.00.  Great Deal.  No code needed.

Promo: 20% of 6 months and 12 months plans
Data 6 Months 12 Months
2GB $95 $159
5GB $135 $239
10GB $167 $319

8 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Apr. 25, 2017 @ 9:24pm
rated:
Still shows $199.

rated:
comandoed said:   Still shows $199.
  According to SD, you must be a logged-in current member to see this promo

rated:
Woo! I logged in, and my planned purchase on 4/11 (after my 3 mo plan) is already at the lower price! Thanks, OP!

rated:
You can also get the same $159 / 12 Months price as A new signup by using promo code SHOPCLEVER (code still working as of 3/17/17)

rated:
Did anyone get a letter from "Vertex Wireless", talking about a "data breach", and that "name, address, and payment info... may have been leaked"? I did.

They claim to be the payment processor for MintSim.

rated:
VirtuaL said:   Did anyone get a letter from "Vertex Wireless", talking about a "data breach", and that "name, address, and payment info... may have been leaked"? I did.

They claim to be the payment processor for MintSim.

I just activated my new SIM a few hours ago, and somewhere during that process I saw a mention that Vertex Wireless was the provider of Mintsim cell phones. I'm guessing that you bought a phone from Mintsim but most FW'ers didn't, and that's why you haven't gotten any replies to your question.

rated:
No, I didn't order a phone, only signed up for their 3-month introductory phone service package.

rated:
Well, at least it does seem like a legit letter. I saw your other thread where you said Vertex Wireless was a payment processor for several providers. Maybe you were already in their system when the breach happened, and it was occurred the RingPlus refugees joined MintSim. Perhaps?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017