Avatar
posted 20 days ago by
ctgolfer
Serene Member

Posted with ToGo

Yale Real Living Keyless Push Button Deadbolt with ZigBee 
$85 A/C
https://www.amazon.com/Yale-Living-Keyless-Button-Deadbolt/dp/B00IPR3M78 

use promo code: LOCKS485


  • Installs on standard doors in minutes with just a screwdriver
  • Integrates into your ZigBee home automation or security system
  • Create up to 250 unique pin codes to share with family and friends (25 with no controller)
  • Monitor, lock and unlock from anywhere (*Varies depending on controller)
  • Receive low battery and interference alarms for tamper and wrong code attempts.

1683 Views
15 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
The code actually makes it $85 which is a great deal! You posted the pre-code price.

rated:
Instructions aren't great but we figured it out. Works awesome. I've connected it with smart things.

rated:
Thanks. Will give the ZigBee version with Smartthings.

rated:
Code doesn't work? Deal dead?  I was ordering the Zigbee version.

rated:
arn357 said:   Code doesn't work? Deal dead?  I was ordering the Zigbee version.
  only works on 2 colors... polished brass and oil-rubbed bronze. satin nickel is expired, unfortunately.

rated:
golgo1313 said:   
arn357 said:   Code doesn't work? Deal dead?  I was ordering the Zigbee version.
  only works on 2 colors... polished brass and oil-rubbed bronze. satin nickel is expired, unfortunately.

  
Hmmm, polished brass is what's in my cart and there's 12 left?

rated:
arn357 said:   
golgo1313 said:   
arn357 said:   Code doesn't work? Deal dead?  I was ordering the Zigbee version.
  only works on 2 colors... polished brass and oil-rubbed bronze. satin nickel is expired, unfortunately.

  
Hmmm, polished brass is what's in my cart and there's 12 left?

  check the seller is MyDigitalDiscount fulfilled by Amazon

rated:
golgo1313 said:   
arn357 said:   
golgo1313 said:   
arn357 said:   Code doesn't work? Deal dead?  I was ordering the Zigbee version.
  only works on 2 colors... polished brass and oil-rubbed bronze. satin nickel is expired, unfortunately.

  
Hmmm, polished brass is what's in my cart and there's 12 left?

  check the seller is MyDigitalDiscount fulfilled by Amazon

  Will do thanks!  I see the problem now. The polished brass one is sold by TheBestCamera and not MyDigitalDiscount. I went to  MyDigitalDiscount storefront and they showed oil-rubbed bronze with a box for more choices and polished brass was one of them, I clicked it and it brought me to a link a little different than the one posted on FW and I was able to order it and apply the promo code

rated:
arn357 said:   
golgo1313 said:   
arn357 said:   
golgo1313 said:   
arn357 said:   Code doesn't work? Deal dead?  I was ordering the Zigbee version.
  only works on 2 colors... polished brass and oil-rubbed bronze. satin nickel is expired, unfortunately.

  
Hmmm, polished brass is what's in my cart and there's 12 left?

  check the seller is MyDigitalDiscount fulfilled by Amazon

  Will do thanks!  I see the problem now. The polished brass one is sold by TheBestCamera and not  MyDigitalDiscount.

  i just looked, and MyDigitalDiscount is still selling, and code is working. Just look under "other sellers"

rated:
No go for the Z Wave version.

rated:
Beefer1 said:   No go for the Z Wave version.
  Only the Z Wave version has the added features of changing codes remotely, logs and lock/unlock remotely? They talk about a Z Wave controller. I'm using Samsung Smartthings Hub which does both Z Wave and Zigbee. You're right want the Z Wave version, it's the version supported by Smartthings. I cancelled and will reorder the Z Wave version.  thanks for the headsup!!!

rated:
Seems like a good deal.

rated:
Aalready got one

rated:
code doesn't work for z-wave version

rated:
BigKahunaFSU said:   code doesn't work for z-wave version

MyDigitalDiscount only offers the Zigbee model, I called them and it's on their website Linky 

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017