posted 15 days ago by
ameliathegreat52

​(Pack of 2) Micro USB 2.0 On-The-Go (OTG) Cord Cable Adapter Male Micro USB to Female USB
Offer price: $2.99  with promotion code: TENDAK54
Shipping is free on orders over $35.

22 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Fakespot gives it an A rating, seems not bad

rated:
Will this charge my smartphone while in otg mode?

rated:
TriA6 said:   Will this charge my smartphone while in otg mode?
  No, this kind of cable can only be used to read and transfer data.

rated:
Seems like an add-on item with this price. FREE Shipping only on orders over $35

rated:
These Micro to USB 2.0 cables saved my day. I was able to plug one into my tablet and connect a dongle for my wireless 2.4 Ghz keyboard and mouse combo. I then could use the mouse and keyboard to reset the touchscreen calibration. The other great thing about these is I can now use USB thumb drives with the tablet. I love this deal.

rated:
FYI: Don't let the picture deceive you. This is a MICRO USB to USB adapter for phones that support OTG. I have several of these and they come in very heavy Handy (think: freeing up space on your phone; backing up pictures after a concert, vacation, etc.) Great find OP!

rated:
ameliathegreat52 said:   ​(Pack of 2) Micro USB 2.0 On-The-Go (OTG) Cord Cable Adapter Male Micro USB to Female USB

pict shows 1 end like a mini usb instead of standard female usb.

rated:
microkelvin said:   
ameliathegreat52 said:   ​(Pack of 2) Micro USB 2.0 On-The-Go (OTG) Cord Cable Adapter Male Micro USB to Female USB

pict shows 1 end like a mini usb instead of standard female usb.

The second picture is not for this product. Misleading, please delete it.

rated:
PRAM said:   Seems like an add-on item with this price. FREE Shipping only on orders over $35
  It is not an add-on item. Shipping is free for prime.

rated:
confirmed it's not add-on with prime. cant see how it's a bad deal as long as the cable works, and you got 2 of them for 3 bux.
amaz0n prime 2-day is another whole thing though... ordered wednesday night, 2-day shipping arrives on Saturday.... so 2-day is now counted as the days that DOES NOT include your order and arrival day (Thursday+Friday)..... real piece of work amaz0n...
and in fact I just got the notification that it's shipping today for arrival tomorrow, so in fact it's 1-day shipping. go figure....

rated:
SteelRing said:   confirmed it's not add-on with prime. cant see how it's a bad deal as long as the cable works, and you got 2 of them for 3 bux.
amaz0n prime 2-day is another whole thing though... ordered wednesday night, 2-day shipping arrives on Saturday.... so 2-day is now counted as the days that DOES NOT include your order and arrival day (Thursday+Friday)..... real piece of work amaz0n...
and in fact I just got the notification that it's shipping today for arrival tomorrow, so in fact it's 1-day shipping. go figure....

Lol, sounds nice...

rated:
  It's not a charging cable.

rated:
subscribe & save? on usb cables. smh

rated:
Works as advertised. Reads both my phone and my SanDisk 128GB Flash drive, and transfer are very quick. I recommend this for anyone that has a phone that doesn't have expandable memory.

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   subscribe & save? on usb cables. smh
  Yeah...it's kind of interesting

rated:
  So what?! Order via it to cut the price to $2.84 and then to cancel Subscribe & Save after your order ships 

rated:
cverge said:   
  No, this kind of cable can only be used to read and transfer data.

Got it, thanks

rated:
The white end of the cable extends a little further than necessary, making it hard to insert some USB devices into the cable. Luckily, it can be easily cut with a box knife to allow insertion of thumb drives, but I'd hope to see future versions improve on the design.

rated:
lshujia said:   The white end of the cable extends a little further than necessary, making it hard to insert some USB devices into the cable. Luckily, it can be easily cut with a box knife to allow insertion of thumb drives, but I'd hope to see future versions improve on the design.
Agree, but they won't be so cheap with a improved design I guess.

rated:
cverge said:   
  So what?! Order via it to cut the price to $2.84 and then to cancel Subscribe & Save after your order ships 

Yeah, it's a little weird. But we can buy it more cheaper via S&S.

rated:
Will this work for transfering pictures from a cannon rebel to a kindle fire?

rated:
Usaghy07 said:   Will this work for transfering pictures from a cannon rebel to a kindle fire?
  Not sure, can anyone answer this question? 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017