posted 2 months ago by
lilyvilmer

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Premium-2-cu-ft-Black-Mulch/3420262
    Lowes offers the Premium 2-cu ft Mulch for $2.
    Free pick up in store.
Premium color. Perfect accent to flower beds, walkways and natural areas. Season long color.
Features:Premium color. Perfect accent to flower beds, walkways and natural areas. Season long color.

23 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Shows $3.33 for me? Possibly regional?

rated:
Please add Lowe's to the title.

rated:
yeah 3.33 for me too

rated:
$3.33 here also... dead?
(Waiting for Home Depot to have their 2.0 cu ft mulch sale for $2 / bag)

rated:
Shows 2.50 for me. Alabama. Often they run these sales regionally, but never seen them run 5/10 on premium mulch. They often run 4/10, like is currently.

rated:
$2.00 in Sugar Land.

rated:
$2.00 in CA, AL, GA, LA, MS, NC, SC, TX only YMMV Red, Brown, or Black mulch

rated:
wtjc said:   $2.00 in CA, AL, GA, LA, MS, NC, SC, TX only YMMV Red, Brown, or Black mulch
  Yeah, shows $3.33 for me 

rated:
4 bags for $10 near Chattanooga

rated:
Anyone has different price?

rated:
In Greevnille SC $2.50

$2.50 Was $3.33
SAVE 24% thru 03/15/2017
Manufacturer Color/Finish
Dark brown Swatch Dark Brown

FREE Store Pickup
8882 available today at Greenville Lowe's!

rated:
Also $3.33 for me.

rated:
$3.33 in the northeast but why would be buy now and put on top of snow anyway. Should be on sale in a few weeks.

rated:
I am going to wait for Home Depot, they usually have Scotts Earthgrow Premium Mulch for $2/bag in the Spring.

rated:
$2 in south florida

rated:
$3.33 here in upstate New York

rated:
$2 here in orlando, fl

rated:
ach1199 said:   Please add Lowe's to the title.
  Also add Black Mulch to the title!

rated:
It is not mulch that is supposed to be good for plants. It is colored wood left overs from god knows where. May be good for some decorative purposes.

rated:
$2 in Dallas TX

rated:
I heard an ad on the radio in Utah stating it was 5/$10 for the mulch.  Maybe the online pricing does not match the store.

rated:
rshaslam said:   I heard an ad on the radio in Utah stating it was 5/$10 for the mulch.  Maybe the online pricing does not match the store.
  Yep  -  your right.     St George, Utah  693 in stock at $2.00  the rest of Utah stores are @ $3.33 except one other and it's higher.  

rated:
$2.00 for me thanks! If you need a lot you should look into getting it delivered from someone local that does landscaping. Its typically cheaper and they do all the work!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017