posted 2 months ago by
Hejj

BH Photo just dropped the price on the Xperia X (and others, as far as I can tell) again.  The Xperia X is down to $270 with free shipping, no tax outside of NY/NJ.  I've got this phone and I'm pretty happy with it.  Nougat 7.1 updates available for it, so you'll have the latest Android operating system.  For $270 it's an absolute steal.  Spec list ripped from BH's site:

• GSM / 4G LTE Capable
  • North American Variant
  • Rear 23MP Camera + 13MP Front Camera
  • f/2.0 Aperture and 24mm-Equivalent Lens
  • 1.8 GHz Snapdragon 650 Hexa-Core CPU
  • 32GB Storage Capacity + 3GB of RAM
  • 5.0" IPS LCD Touchscreen Display
  • Full HD 1920 x 1080 Resolution
  • Includes Quick Charger
  • Android 6.0 Marshmallow

It's also worth noting that this guy has a Micro SD, so you can move all your media & apps out of the main storage.
Xperia X @ BH Photo  

They also have the lower end XA model for dirt cheap as well.  This guy is not getting the Nougat update and otherwise has slightly lower hardware specs. 
Xperia XA @ BH Photo 

The bodies on these phones are a bit slippery, you'll definitely want a case if you're prone to dropping your phone.

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
$187 is not "dirt cheap". The XA was sold for $200 when introduced six months ago. It is a narrow, small, nice phone, but with mediocre capabilities. Very nice as a fashion item or a phone for grandma, but it is not "dirt cheap" at this price.

rated:
zklopman said:   $187 is not "dirt cheap". The XA was sold for $200 when introduced six months ago. It is a narrow, small, nice phone, but with mediocre capabilities. Very nice as a fashion item or a phone for grandma, but it is not "dirt cheap" at this price.

Looks to me like the regular price is $250. 

rated:
Hejj said:   
zklopman said:   $187 is not "dirt cheap". The XA was sold for $200 when introduced six months ago. It is a narrow, small, nice phone, but with mediocre capabilities. Very nice as a fashion item or a phone for grandma, but it is not "dirt cheap" at this price.

Looks to me like the regular price is $250. 

look, for example, at this thread. The fact that the usual price is $250 does not mean that it was not sold cheaper before, and still $187 is not dirt cheap for a mediocre phone. I just bought LG G5 (a true, albeit failed, flagship) at T-Mobile for $200 (over 24 months), and the G5 is a much better phone (although not as slim or beautiful).

rated:
how did u get the tmobile g5 for 200? 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017