Star Wars Digital Download
$5

Disney The Jungle Book Digital Download
$9.95

Disney Zootopia Digital Download
$8

Disney Finding Dory Digital Download
$9.95

Disney Alice Through the Looking Glass Digital ...
$9.95

Disney Planes Digital Download
$2

Disney The Lone Ranger Digital Download
$2

Disney Frozen Digital Download
$5

Disney Muppets Most Wanted Digital Download
$3

Disney Maleficent Digital Download
$3

Disney Planes: Fire & Rescue Digital Download
$2

Disney Big Hero 6 Digital Download
$5

Disney Cinderella Digital Download
$3

Views
13 Comments
Add Comment
5 bucks for Star Wars.!

Ty, Awesome deal

You need to spend $10 there to checkout.  I signed up for an account and $5 was credited a few days later into my account to place an order of $15 or more.  First order gets free shipping too.

Larryslug said:   You need to spend $10 there to checkout.  I signed up for an account and $5 was credited a few days later into my account to place an order of $15 or more.  First order gets free shipping too.
  Free shipping on digital downloads?

Just kidding, I know they have more than just that.

Does this give a Disney streaming license or a one time download?

MRedRaider said:   Does this give a Disney streaming license or a one time download?
  Redeem your exclusive code to download and stream Inside Out wherever, whenever—it's yours to own forever! Plus, unlock special offers, sweepstakes, rewards, and so much more with your code.

Exclusive code is redeemable at www.digitalcopyplus.com for one digital copy of the movie
Redeem once and get the freedom to watch your movie anywhere you go—download and stream across all your favorite devices!
Unique code and redemption instructions will be sent by mail with your order
Maximum of three Disney digital downloads per order

Thanks OP. Ordered 3 movies. Anyone know how long it takes to get the codes?

Glacierwolf said:   
Larryslug said:   You need to spend $10 there to checkout.  I signed up for an account and $5 was credited a few days later into my account to place an order of $15 or more.  First order gets free shipping too.
  Free shipping on digital downloads?

Just kidding, I know they have more than just that.

In all seriousness, they actually ship you a pamphlet with the digital download code.  You do not get it electronically.  You can also only order 3 digital movies at a time.  

CognacXO said:   Thanks OP. Ordered 3 movies. Anyone know how long it takes to get the codes?
  They come via snail mail and they are kind of slow to ship.  Probably get it about 5-7 days or so.

MRedRaider said:   Does this give a Disney streaming license or a one time download?
  It's a disney license, so it will be added to your disney anywhere library.

Also, this 10-shoe organizer is the $1 deal of the day (for 3 more hours, limit 1) - https://www.hollar.com/products/sunbeam-10-level-hanging-closet-...

dawndelion said:   Also, this 10-shoe organizer is the $1 deal of the day (for 3 more hours, limit 1) - https://www.hollar.com/products/sunbeam-10-level-hanging-closet-organizer.
  Missed it... where do you find their DOTD?

Is this SD or HD?

tortdog said:   Is this SD or HD?
  I can't guarantee it but I would say 99.98% these are HD.
They appear to all be the code sheets found in Blu-ray combo packs which are all going to be HD.
These aren't even available as SD codes via DVD's.  
Highly doubtful they got these directly from Disney

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017