posted 48 years ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Posted with ToGo

ChromaCast Universal Folding Guitar Stand with Secure Lock, 2 Pack
$6.20
https://www.walmart.com/ip/ChromaCast-Universal-Folding-Guitar-Stand-with-Secure-Lock-2-Pack/54499710

A-Framed Universal guitar stand with secure lockLightweight, durable, metal construction with rubber

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
Note, $6.20 is the price for 1-pack. The 2-pack is 13.xx

I give this a thumbs down. Bought one during a sale a couple months ago, and it is a poor quality product, especially compared to the stands that have been on-special before at Musician's Friend for only a couple bucks more. Spreader does not lock; a very flimsy piece of foam that feels like it could tear off any moment is the only cushion; and the whole thing is not super stable and will spill your instrument with only a moderate bump. Used this to house my kid's learner guitar, so found an OK purpose for it, but really bad idea to entrust your 10+ lb., $500+ electric to it.

I thought this was somehow a Chromecast guitar stand and clicked.   Missed a letter .

Cover the rubber on top or it will ruin the finish on a nitrocellulose finished guitar.

like all previous versions of Chromecast , it doesn't include remote, frustrating.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017