posted 48 years ago by
anticlawson
I am usually on vacation.

FoodSaver has their Quick Food Marinator on sale for $11.99 with free shipping

• 2.25-qt. Size
  • Infuses Food with Flavor in Minutes
  • BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe

4.6/5 stars based on 366 customer reviews.Compare to Amazon for $19.88.

Views
20 Comments
Add Comment
No longer.

Still alive. I just ordered. I had one of these several years ago, but it cracked when it got dropped once. For this price, it's worth replacing, even with my rare usage.

Maybe Amazon will match the price, I submitted a request for it. but FoodSaver.com has free shipping and no tax, plus 8% back if you make sure to Be Frugal.

Do they work?

Yes. Minimum for any decent absorption of the marinade is about 20-30 minutes. 2+ hours is wow!

Nice find.

In for 1.

What the heck, got one too.

No free shipping to HI.

Anyone else read the Amazon reviews? At least 3 instances of the unit exploding (well, imploding)?

I can't believe the company hasn't addressed that issue?

Also, 200 quart bags for $40 is a good deal, too. BOGO on bags/rolls and free standard shipping is a nice deal.

She's still goin'!

How my family lost our marinator is beyond me but...

Thanks OP!

BigIsland

Dead for me.

Yes. they work. I have used it for many days.

Hornrw said:   Dead for me.
  Still $11.99 for me. Maybe try from a private/incognito window?

Yes, that worked. Thank you! 11.99. I almost bought 3 of the 5 cup storage containers at buy two get one free. But I've had the cold cut containers which didn't hold their seal. And the canisters which one of those stressed cracked and the other two don't hold a seal for more than 24 hours. So I decided not to buy their new containers. I bought two rolls of bags last week though.

kirkewitt said:   Also, 200 quart bags for $40 is a good deal, too. BOGO on bags/rolls and free standard shipping is a nice deal.
Where did you see 200 qt. bags for $40?

I got the marinator & some BOGO bags & rolls anyway, but it was 88 qt bags for $19.99.

I've been using one of these marinators for a few years. they work well, especially for marinades that shouldn't marinade for more than an hour.

Anybody know how often they run sales like this? 2 for 1 on bags, rolls and containers.

just ordered one

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017