posted 11 days ago by
linrick
Anymoo?

Bojangles 
Grab three of Bojangles’ Sweet Potato Pies at the appropriate price of $3.14 on Pi Day.

Domino’s 
Enjoy $5.99 each on two or more items, or get a large three-topping carryout pizza for $7.99.

Grand Traverse Pie Company 
In honor of Pi Day, Grand Traverse Pie Company is serving a free slice of Michigan ABC Pie (Apples, Blueberries and Cherries) with any purchase. You can also submit a video of you reciting Pi on the company’s Facebook for a chance to win free pie for a year.

Hungry Howie’s 
Prepare for the Pi Day Blitz Campaign! Get a medium one-topping pizza for $3.14 with any purchase of Howie Bread at participating locations (all stores besides Florida). For online orders, use the code 314DAY. This deal is valid March 13 through 14.

Magpie 
If you live in South Philly, head to Magpie between 11 a.m. and 9 p.m. for $3.14 slices of Butterscotch Bourbon Pie.

Marie Callender’s 
Marie Callender’s is partnering with Andy Cohen and the rolled ice cream experts at 10Below for a special “Pi”ce Cream Sundae. Combining Marie Callender’s new Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie with English Breakfast Tea rolled ice cream, this dessert is only available on March 20 (1-7pm).

Papa John’s 
Save 25% off your regular menu price order.

Pizza Hut 
Get a medium three-topping pizza for $6.

ThinkGeek 
Get a free Pi Day shirt with orders of $31.41 or more.

Villa Italian Kitchen 
On March 14, full-size cheese pizzas are $3.14. 

Furr's 
$6.99 a whole pie coupon.

Feel free to add to list if you know of any other stores.

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
For Villa, you need to present the "coupon" either in printed form or on your smartphone.

Also, Blaze Pizza is offering $3.14 pizzas on Pi Day.

rated:
Pieology is also doing $3.14 pizzas, BUT it is supposed to come as an email coupon, and I think (could be wrong on this part, but better do it early than miss it) you have to opt in to emails before Tuesday.

rated:
Thanks for the info. I added this article to my post on Pieology.

https://www.gobankingrates.com/personal-finance/9-national-pi-day-freebiesdiscounts-deals/

rated:
Stevi B's is offering their pizza buffet for $3.14. Most locations are in Georgia. I received an email with a code, which may be unique, so YMMV. It may require that you sign up for their email newsletter to get a code.

rated:
smokeycatrules said:   Thanks for the info. I added this article to my post on Pieology.

https://www.gobankingrates.com/personal-finance/9-national-pi-day-freebiesdiscounts-deals/

At the linked location you state is it good at all locations; Not so according to http://www.pieology.com/pi-day/

Offer not valid at the following locations: Tucson, AZ; Rancho Mirage, CA; San Diego (Garnet Ave), CA; Los Angeles (Citadel Outlets), CA; Happy Valley, OR; Tualatin, OR; Portland, OR; Pleasant Hill, CA; Fairfield, CA; Las Vegas, NV; Santa Rosa, CA; Vacaville, CA; Rancho Cordova, CA; Centennial, CO; Folsom, CA; Honolulu, HI; Escondido, CA; Carlsbad, CA; Long Beach, CA, Redlands, CA; Rancho Cucamonga (Foothill Crossings), CA

rated:

rated:
yay!

rated:
Whole Foods
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/blog/two-delicious-ways-celebrat...

There are two delicious ways to get your pi on with Whole Foods Market  — save $3.14 off of any large pie from the bakery or any large take & bake pizza pie.*
*These Pi Day deals are only valid on March 14, 2017 and available while supplies last. Excludes small pizzas, flatbreads, half pies and pizzas baked in-house.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017