posted 2 months ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Posted with ToGo

Arlo - Pro Indoor/Outdoor HD Wire-Free Security Camera System (4-Pack) - White
$599.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/arlo-pro-indoor-outdoor-hd-wire-free-security-camera-system-4-pack-white/5604600.p?skuId=5604600

Upgrade your home's security with this Arlo Pro HD camera system. Four wire-free cameras let you set

1 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
horrible horrible horrible system if you actually want security. It failed me many times at my business when the clip cut off before a suspect stole something, someone got confrontational, etc. The best time though was the robbery and first recording was of me and officer walking in 30 mins after robbery. Worthless junk. don't waste your money.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017