credit dealnews

WalMart has the GE Reveal Incandescent 60W A19 Light Bulbs, 12 pk of 6 bulbs (72 Bulbs total) for $19 with in-store pickup

GE Reveal Incandescent 60W A19 Light Bulbs, 12 pk of 6 bulbs (72 Bulbs total)
Uses 60 watts
630 lumens providing clean, beautiful(TM) light
Lasts 0.9 years based on 3 hours per day usage
Estimated yearly energy costs $7.23 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
A19 shape with medium base for use in table

Hope this might help someone. Thank you for reading

5 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Not worth the cost to run these, is it due to the elderly that incandescent bulbs wont get discontinued?

rated:
keaton85 said:   Not worth the cost to run these, is it due to the elderly that incandescent bulbs wont get discontinued?
  It's not just the elderly that are resistant to change.  In addition to change-resistant and/or ignorant folks, there are some valid reasons when extra heat from light bulbs is a good idea.  I still keep a few incandescent bulbs around although no fixtures in my house are using them right now.

rated:
Dead? I'm seeing $36.00.

rated:
Early adopters, tell me the flicker rate on an LED and what the psychoneural effects are in long term use.

I LOVE my crazy-bright LED flashlights. But I have no interest in that poor light quality 16 hours a day. Black body radiation such as incandescents is inherently better. A million years of biological evolution says so.

I guess you love those 96K bitrate MP3's too. Everything shrunk, downsized, and digitized has to be better, right? Not. It's for the ignorant weak brained, propaganda-prone people who never experienced better. Now you know why the Chinese kill the elderly after a revolution. They knew better. And get in the way with old ideas.

As to Reveal, these are woefully short on yellow and will make yellows, oranges, browns in the gamut look horribly dull.

rated:
very cheapest! but how is the quality?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017