posted 48 years ago by
bigbiped
Loyal Member

Walmart offers the Hamilton Beach 4-Slice Toaster, model no. 24790, for $21.36.
Opt for in-store pickup to avoid the $5.99 shipping charge.  
​(Amazon charges about the same with free shipping for Prime members.)  

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
There are 128 1-star reviews on Amazon. Nice price but buyer beware.

blueribb said:   There are 128 1-star reviews on Amazon. Nice price but buyer beware.

When I just looked there are 111 verified purchase reviews that are 1-star and 300 that are 5-star, at least for the listing that had the bulk of purchases.  That's still a lot of negative reviews but in context, a whole lot more positive ones.  I happen to be in the market for a 4-slice toaster.  I might buy it....and I might not.  

pmradio said:   
blueribb said:   There are 128 1-star reviews on Amazon. Nice price but buyer beware.

When I just looked there are 111 verified purchase reviews that are 1-star and 300 that are 5-star, at least for the listing that had the bulk of purchases.  That's still a lot of negative reviews but in context, a whole lot more positive ones.  I happen to be in the market for a 4-slice toaster.  I might buy it....and I might not.  

You have to click on verified / all and select "all" to see the 128 1-star reviews.

I see those, but still I also see 332 5 star reviews, outnumbering the negative 3-1 roughly.  Just something to consider.  Buy 3 and hopefully 2 of them will work out just fine!  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017