posted 14 days ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 6K

Posted with ToGo

1-Year Sam's Club Membership + $10 eGift Card $30 (New Members)
-- $30
https://www.groupon.com/deals/sams-club-membership-742-national

• One-year Sam?s Club Savings membership ($45 value)
  • Complimentary membership card for a spouse or other household member
  • $10 e-gift card valid online or in-club. Allow 5-7 days for delivery of e-gift card.

Deal Notes:†Offer valid for new Samís Club Members only; not valid for those with a current membership or those who were Samís Club members less than 6 months prior to March 13, 2017.†If you need to check your renewal date, call 1.888.746.7726 and choose option #2, then option #1. Please have your membership card or statement on hand.†Offer valid for U.S. Samís Clubs only; not valid in Puerto Rico locations.

9 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
oH, I Like it

rated:
Good find, OP!

rated:
How long does one's membership have to have been expired to qualify? Or is that a never answer?

rated:
Deal Notes:†Offer valid for new Samís Club Members only; not valid for those with a current membership or those who were Samís Club members less than 6 months prior to March 13, 2017.†If you need to check your renewal date, call 1.888.746.7726 and choose option #2, then option #1. Please have your membership card or statement on hand.†Offer valid for U.S. Samís Clubs only; not valid in Puerto Rico locations.

rated:
rocketdennisninja said:   How long does one's membership have to have been expired to qualify? Or is that a never answer?
† it's 1 year membership subscription.

rated:
I am on my wifes membership. Can I get a membership with this offer? or do I have to wait 6 months?

rated:
Spouse and I trade off on these by alternating who is the "complimentary second card". So husband gets membership one year (when there's a deal) then I get it the next. It has worked for us for 8 years now.

rated:
Anyone have any experience with the $45 deal??? † We are not bread eaters, so I am wondering what else is included in the $100 savings other then the $17 noted in the three items.

$45 deal that includes†

• $100 in Instant Savings* offers loaded directly to the membership card within 24 hours of activating membership, including:

• Free rotisserie chicken ($4.95 value)
    • Free dinner rolls ($5.95 value)
    • Free croissants ($5.95 value)

Thanks and have a GREAT DAY!
Gary G

rated:
pd2wlk said:   I am on my wifes membership. Can I get a membership with this offer? or do I have to wait 6 months?

Also, from the FAQ†:
My spouse is a complimentary member on my account. Can they use this offer to start their own account?†Yes, complimentary members are eligible to become primary members when they purchase this offer.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017