• Plus  $7.50 - For itemizers, homeowners and investors (State: $12.50 or Plus + State $20)
  • Premium  $15 - For self-employed, freelancers and contractors (State: $12.50 or Premium + State $27.50)

21 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Link shows Plus at $33, not $7.50. State is an ADDITIONAL $37, not 12.50.

Those prices are insane, given that you could get HR Block Deluxe for $4.95 late last year.

Where do you see your prices?

rated:
canoeguy1 said:   Link shows Plus at $33, not $7.50. State is an ADDITIONAL $37, not 12.50.

Those prices are insane, given that you could get HR Block Deluxe for $4.95 late last year.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ew3r5ecqg59rqct/Screenshot%202017-03-13%2018.27.10.png?dl=0

Keep in mind that it is for new customers only. 

rated:
LocalDeals said:   
canoeguy1 said:   Link shows Plus at $33, not $7.50. State is an ADDITIONAL $37, not 12.50.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ew3r5ecqg59rqct/Screenshot%202017-03-13%2018.27.10.png?dl=0 

Keep in mind that it is for new customers only. 

OK. That's just a screenshot. Where is the link?

rated:
The IRS list several online sites to prep and E file taxes for free depending on your status.  I did my federal and state for free using OLT.com.
IRS rcommended sites 

rated:
I have used TaxAct in the past and I was able to get the discount even though I'm not a "new customer". I had not signed in yet for this year.

rated:
I have been using TaxAct for our personal return and H&R Block Premium and Business for my C corp's returns. The P&B allows for 5 personal Federal e-files, 1 personal state download, that I have never used before. Naive question, do those free personal returns have to be in some way connected/related to the business entity? e.g. employee etc. If not, I could just use the already purchased H&R for the personal returns and not buy TA separately. Thanks.

rated:
I started a return this year for the 10.50 price and I was still able to add this deal for 7.50, but looks like I'll have to redo my entries to get this price.

rated:
Maybe it's expired. I still don't see a 7.50 price. Shows $27 for Plus

rated:
I had to click on the "Get Deal" link on mobile to get it to work.

Try this:
https://www.taxact.com/?sc=1609762151021&promo=FWMARCH20

rated:
worked fine for me after clicking on get deal, even as a returning customer who had already started ( just opened the first page) a return at the $70 level including a state return. Just deleted the higher price return.

rated:
Worked for me. Deleted the higher price return. Thanks so much.

rated:
After using TaxAct for over 10 years I fired them this year when they jacked up the price. Used H&R Block free. Buh bye, TaxAct.

rated:
After using TaxAct for over 10 years I fired them this year when they jacked up the price. Used H&R Block free. Buh bye, TaxAct.

rated:

rated:
Here's a link -- you may need to copy & paste: https://www.taxact.com/?sc=1609762151021&promo=FWMARCH20

rated:
I've used TaxAct download for over 10 years, after this MAJOR price hike this year, I bailed.
Got TurboTax from Costco.

rated:
amhidogha said:   I have been using TaxAct for our personal return and H&R Block Premium and Business for my C corp's returns. The P&B allows for 5 personal Federal e-files, 1 personal state download, that I have never used before. Naive question, do those free personal returns have to be in some way connected/related to the business entity? e.g. employee etc. If not, I could just use the already purchased H&R for the personal returns and not buy TA separately. Thanks.

Could someone please comment on the above?

Just as a backup have registered for this deal. Confirmed that it works for existing customers as well.

rated:
I bought H&R Block federal+state for $25 at WalMart just yesterday. Yall are stupid.

rated:
DaRkJaWs said:   I bought H&R Block federal+state for $25 at WalMart just yesterday. Yall are stupid.
  Buddy, I bought HR Block Federal for $4.95. Could have gotten State AND free state e-file for $10 more (total $14.95). You got ripped off in a major way, and you're calling other people stupid?

rated:
Anybody know of a TaxAct discount code for filing a Trust/estate tax return? List price is $60.

rated:
TaxAct is $75 now...  I have used their software for 10 years and increased their price.. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017