Posted with ToGo

Lumina Full HD 1080P Zoom-Series Ultra Wide Angle Dashboard Camera DVR Camcorder
$74.39
https://www.amazon.com/Lumina-Dashboard-Camcorder-Recorder-G-Sensor/dp/B01G6KHWAS

• Stealth by Design. One of the smallest on the market in a discrete shapped form factor
  • Powerful by Design. Full HD recording at 1080p with H. 264 photograph compression technology
  • Full Angles by Design. 6 layer Nikon glass lens means true 170 degree viewing angles
  • Safe by Design. built in G-Sense automatically detects auto accidents and locks associated footage to memory
  • Lifetime Warranty. Contact us any time by checking Your Orders and clicking Contact Seller. What is needed: SD Card (sold separately)

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thanks OP. Amazon also has it new and available now from a different seller for $41.00 plus $4.99 s/h.

rated:
Incredibledealmaker said:   Thanks OP. Amazon also has it new and available now from a different seller for $41.00 plus $4.99 s/h.
  I think that option is no longer available - I don't see it there.

rated:
I just bought one for that price about an hour ago. Go to the lower right under "Other sellers" Now: Other Sellers on Amazon
Used & new (3) from $51.15 + $4.84 shipping

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017