Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G1LCI1K
Original price:$21.99
Deals price: $16
Code: VQVLQYVR (27% oFF)

• Upgraded 6-Outlet surge protector offers superior surge protection for your home office devices
  • 4-Port USB Charging Station: equipped with a shared 5.2A to charge 4 USB devices simultaneously
  • Wall-mountable for extra outlets without extra cords. Cellphone charging dock allow you to charge your iPhone and Android phones ( even in protective case) with included charging adapters
  • Multi Protection: lighted on/off switch with integrated circuit breaker for overload protection of all outlets and USB ports. Made of Heavy duty fire-resistant material and high quality components
  • ETL Listed. Essential Power Filtration for optimal performance. 18 Months Warranty

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Share 5.2A to charge 4 USB, So how speed?

rated:
I like it, except for the fugly logo that I thought was some cool LCD status screen of some sort at first

no why on earth...

rated:
No USB-C tip

rated:
ETL listed. Nice. The screw mount is nice as well, so it doesn't fall off the wall like some of these do when they are loaded up. If I needed one, I would get this. Thanks OP.

rated:
I have a partially switched outlet I wanna use this on.  I wonder if one side of this strip is the upper plug, and the other side of the strip is the lower plug.  Would be really Handy if they were separate, as I could plug a bunch of lamps in.  However, also makes me wonder which circuit the phone chargers draw power from...

rated:
This is what i need. Thanks!

rated:
Cyfun said:   I have a partially switched outlet I wanna use this on.  I wonder if one side of this strip is the upper plug, and the other side of the strip is the lower plug.  Would be really Handy if they were separate, as I could plug a bunch of lamps in.  However, also makes me wonder which circuit the phone chargers draw power from...

Look at the pics on Amazon.  This operates off ONE of the outlets.  The lower plug has a plastic grounding prong, that tells me it's phony.  So all the outlets will work out of whichever outlet the top plug goes into.  

rated:
Ohh I see, hmm. I may have to experiment with it.  It's also possible that they only made use of one ground plug cause you only need one ground plug.  The two other prongs could still go to one side of outlets.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017