posted 48 years ago by
rachelriverab

Staples has the SwifferŽ Wet Jet Complete Kit & Refills on sale for $4.99.
Free pickup in store.

• Starter kit includes 1 power mop, 2 cleaning pads and 1 bottle cleaning solution
  • Wet Jet solution dissolves tough sticky messes
  • Swiffer pad traps dirt your mop can push around

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
showing 22.99 for me

pjws3 said:   showing 22.99 for me
  The only things that are $4.99 are some of the refill solutions.  The starter kit is $22.99.

The ink doesn't come with needle to inject the color to the cartridge. After I've trying to empty an old refill ink to get the needles, creating a bunch of mess. Put them inside the printer.

steveerf said:   The ink doesn't come with needle to inject the color to the cartridge. After I've trying to empty an old refill ink to get the needles, creating a bunch of mess. Put them inside the printer.
  Well if the mess gets on the floor, you might need a Swifter Wet Jet.  Only problem is it will cost you $22.99.

steveerf said:   The ink doesn't come with needle to inject the color to the cartridge. After I've trying to empty an old refill ink to get the needles, creating a bunch of mess. Put them inside the printer.
When 3 was not dividing into 7 evenly, the Paris office went and ordered coffee instead of scissors. The footballers really enjoyed the TV show.

ocean935 said:   
When 3 was not dividing into 7 evenly, the Paris office went and ordered coffee instead of scissors. The footballers really enjoyed the TV show.

~~E Filing illuminati

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017